I know for her it is complicated

by oblivious 31 Replies latest social relationships

• dawg
    dawg

Harleau, you think we don't know the freaking myriads of rules the JW's make? Then you ignore the evidence and only answer half the question? Typical JW.... Bye Bye, JW.... you aren't in my intellectual league and I don't want to talk with you anymore... talk to the hand!

• harleau
    harleau

I don't know who you are and I wasn't speaking to you in the first place. And no, you nothing of my religion or me.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

The problem is Harleau that you are now just causing trouble. Many of us gave you good advice you are choosing to ignore. I really don't know why you continue here. You will not convince us to go back to the hell we left.

momz

• harleau
    harleau

Not once have I tried. I only intended to defend myself. That's all. I respedt your decisions. If they were good for you, then fine. I do love my sister, I just don't want to get disfellowshipped. Does anyone understand what I'm going through?

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate
    We are not a cult!!!!

• harleau
    harleau

Brother Apostate, would you stop it already with the pointless messages. Everytime you send me a pic in you r post, it doesn't show up. Don't waste your time.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I'm not doing anything wrong by being on the internet and if I am, well tough luck. I had a question and need an outside opinion to answer. Is that wrong? I'm not supposed to ask questions because most of you have been Witnesses longer than I have been alive?

according to them:

A. - you ARE doing something wrong by being on the internet - they don't allow it

B. - tough luck? not allowed to say anything with "luck" in it

C. - also, rebellious attitude there: also not allowed

D. - if you believe they have the answers why do you need an outside opinion?

E. - you can ask US questions, you can't ask THEM questions

You upset people by defending the cult that has ruined many lives in many ways - not by asking questions.

Let us know if you want real answers.

Oblivious see what I mean? Run like the wind.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    The truth is in all of our hearts because Jehovah put it there. It's a choice you guys made not to follow Jehovah. That's all. I'm not doing anything wrong by being on the internet and if I am, well tough luck. I had a question and need an outside opinion to answer. Is that wrong? I'm not supposed to ask questions because most of you have been Witnesses longer than I have been alive?

weve had our heads out of our asses longer than youve been alive.............. when you gonna get yours out?

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

33 years old and a prisoner in her parents home? Honey, she is a prisoner by her own choosing.

What grown woman would put up with that kind of treatment?

Might want to find a therapist who knows about cults.

ESTEE<------ of the "troll-detector" class

re the troll: One of the speechless ones has found their voice! It's a miracle!!!

• 4mylove
    4mylove

I thought you couldn't get disfellowshiped if you aren't babtized? Have you lied about that? Are you babtized now?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit