I know for her it is complicated

by oblivious 31 Replies latest social relationships

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

oblivious:

She is 33 and can't call me.

No. She is 33 and won't call you. Unless you're suggesting she's being held against her will. But it seems as if she's chosen to live in a house where she's not allowed call you, and where she's unwilling to challenge that rule. Maybe she doesn't love you as much as you love her.

Could she be pregnant?

You tell us.

I've read previous advice to people in similar situations, but I believe my situation to be quite different.

Yeah, everyone always does.

I always love funkyderek's posts- so straight, logical and to the point.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

oblivious: The wierd mind control that keeps a 33 year old mother with a child away from a phone should speak for itself. Until this woman can stand up for her own life, how can she make a life with you? Can you love someone who is so obviously undeveloped, or is there some other emotion going on? Compassion is good, but you can't base a marriage on that alone - marriage (or even an interesting relationship) needs to be between equals.

har: It's clear by the nature of your questions that you do not know what this religion teaches. If you did understand "your religion" as you call it, you would already know you will not be allowed to associate with your disfellowshipped sister. I don't understand how you can on the one hand have so little knowledge of this religion, and at the same time go to such lengths to claim membership ("my religion") and defend it ("not a cult").

Further, you are so blatantly stirring up the waters here that your sincerity is reasonably suspect. You're now talking down the "expert" advice you were just seeking? What gives?

You tell me what you think a "cult" is and we can go from there.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit