I know for her it is complicated

by oblivious 31 Replies latest social relationships

• harleau
    harleau

We are not a cult!!!!

• dawg
    dawg

Oh, you're not a cult huh Harelu or what ever your name is? Please, then tell me from the Bible why you can't go against what the Faithful slave tells you without being called an apostate?

• BFD
    BFD

Hey Har,

Did you mean "I" am not in a cult. Who's we?

BFD

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

harleau - Look up cult on the internet and see how many "signs you may be in a cult" match up with JW"S.

I checked one when I first came on this board and 33 out of 33 matched up.

The scariest one was that cult members refer to their religion as"the truth". Does that sound familiar?

Oblivious - run, run like the wind.

• harleau
    harleau

I was using the word we as plural for witnesses. We are not in a cult!!!!!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Oblivious,

Welcome to jwd. I agree with A&W. Run like hell. If she is pregnant take responsibility for the child, if they allow you to. When I became pregnant at 17 my father would not even allow me to tell the father, let alone see him. Unfortunately, or not, I lost it.

At 33 she can do whatever she wants. She is allowing herself to be influenced is my assumption, for the security of her 4 yr old maybe. They have been known to smother ones with "love", until they do something wrong.

momz

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Oh yes you are and so were we.

Why are you going against the faithful slave by posting on this board?

What other rules do you break that you don't believe?

• harleau
    harleau

There is no rule stating that I can't be online!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

The majority of us here are apostates, surely you have had 1 Cor 15:33 hammered into your head. And according to recent Kingdom Ministries and Watchtowers, bad association counts on the internet.

I wouldn't get these guys going on the pointless rules you choose to live by, you'll lose. Most of us had been Witnesses longer than you've been alive.

momz

• harleau
    harleau

The truth is in all of our hearts because Jehovah put it there. It's a choice you guys made not to follow Jehovah. That's all. I'm not doing anything wrong by being on the internet and if I am, well tough luck. I had a question and need an outside opinion to answer. Is that wrong? I'm not supposed to ask questions because most of you have been Witnesses longer than I have been alive?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit