Enough favorites! What did song/band did you HATE?

by JeffT 69 Replies latest social entertainment

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

The song "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" makes my ears bleed!

• delilah
    delilah
    The Bethel Family sings selections from "Singing and Accompanying Yourselves with Music in your Hearts."

LMAO.....I dislike ALL the 70's easy listening crap.... Did not like the 60's garbage either, except for the Stones... Watson, you went on and on about AC/DC looking fat ,old and bald, did you catch the Stones at half time last year? OMG....they really need to hang up their guitars... Don't get me wrong, their music is awesome, I love it, but they need to seriously stop the live shows now...they look like skeletons.

• ninja
    ninja

I hate boyzone,westlife,take that,wham,duran duran,oasis and robbie williams grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....my blood pressure is rising just typing their names

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Nightshift by the Commodores...hate it, hate it, hate it

• JeffT
    JeffT

Oh,

Boy bands

all of them.

• tere1998
    tere1998

Anything by UB40 or the Carpenters... Cocomo (sp?) by the Beach Boys.

• Happy Harvester
    Happy Harvester

"Big Girls Don't Cry"

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

ANYTHING played on "popular radio", "teeny bopper stations", I LOATHE hip-hop, rap and any off shoots of said music, that involves "bitches", "hoes", "gangstas" or "playas". I DESPISE modern country. I can't stand any music with "Cookie Monster vocals" and guitars tuned down 2 steps. I really HATE EMO music, BUT NUMBER ONE WITH A BULLET....

RUSH!!!! I swear in hell, they have a man strapped up being tickled on the feet listening to Geddy Lee sing in one ear, and listening to a woman nag in the other ear, all the while having his balls rubbed with a cheese grater. Oh how I loathe Geddy Lee, the lyrics and those terrible vocals, combined with all that "advanced" musicianship, just KILLS ME!!! Plus Rush fans, are easily the biggest nerds I have ever encountered, usually enjoying things like Sci-Fi and egg salad sandwiches, and still live in mama's basement.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Sugar, Sugar (I think it's The Archies)

Shiny, Happy People (REM)

Anything from Michael Bolton

• John Doe
    John Doe

That Carrie Underwood song about throwing a tantrum and mutilating a guy's truck. I abhor that attitude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit