Enough favorites! What did song/band did you HATE?

by JeffT 69 Replies latest social entertainment

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    'Feelings' is by the notorious Barry Manilow, lol.

Sorry Watkins. Barry didn't write or sing that one. I think it was Morris Albert or something like that.

I agree with the poster who said: anything techno. I just don't like it. Dont get it at all.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Elton John

Little River Band

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

Hopefully most of you are too young to remember this steaming pile of a song,

"You're Hav'in My Baby" Paul Anka

gag! "what a lovely way of say'in how much ya love me". puke!

My sincerest apologies to anyone who gets this one stuck in their brain.

• BIG D
    BIG D

anything by lawrence welk!

big d

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

WILSON PHILLIPS.... shoot me in the head if I ever have to hear that drivel again.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Is it just a coincidence that on a thread about bad music the google ad is a Britney Spears ringtone?

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Hansen. They represent all that is unnatural, wrong and wussy in the world

Other than that, anything country is guaranteed to give me a tick.

• oompa
    oompa

I can't believe no one has said ...JOHN DENVER!.....The dude has over 200 songs which I tried to cut and paste for a looooong post, but it would not let me......oompa

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    JOHN DENVER

*shudder*

My paternal unit was a huge fan and had several cassette tapes he had recorded from LP. I can't tell you how many "family vacations" were spent with this musical equivalent of water torture. Of course, the addition of Gordon Lightfoot, George Straight and Forrester Sisters led to a mind numbing desire to chew one's way out of a moving vehicle

• BrentR
    BrentR

My parents were also huge John Denver fans and up until now I was able to suppress the hideous memories. Sometimes plane crashes are a mixed blessing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit