When Elders go too Far...

by BigBloomerz 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BigBloomerz
    BigBloomerz

This is just something that really peed me off regarding the elders, is how low they are sinking to get gossip and stuff now, i was in contact with a well trusted friend of mine who used to attend meetings up until 2 years ago, his wife is still in the JW Org, He was having a joke around on some text messages with me regarding my man saying "try before you buy" and so on, which i found amusing....Lets just say his wife didnt...she snooped on his phone, wrote out the texts he had sent me and gave the transcript to the elders, and now he has to go before a judicial commitee. How Wrong is that, for a start its an invasion of privacy! I was fuming yesterday when i found out.

Anybody else have any similar experiences?

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Witnesses have no privacy to invade. The elders define the boundaries of the congregants' privacy. They turn family members into spies.

CG

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

To be honest I think that his wife is the bigger problem - she's probably jealous that there's a woman he's sending naughty sms to.

• BigBloomerz
    BigBloomerz

i dont see why... hes Gay.

• noni1974
    noni1974
    i dont see why... hes Gay.

Does his wife know that??

• BigBloomerz
  • REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

So much for a devoted wife. That was rude, tacky and disrespectful on his wife's part. My Ex read my diary all the time and just because he assumed things, it's what triggered my divorcing him.

When his wife presented the material to the elders, they should have ignored the whole thing. For two main reasons, 1 .) her means of getting this info 2.) because it showed her true character. they should have reprimanded her for snooping. It's obvious the elders were just excited to get into the nitty gritty of the whole story.

LINDA

btw, I'd be fuming too. It may be another case of him leaving the Borg. *yippeee*

• BigBloomerz
    BigBloomerz

Shes also pregnant with their 4th child. interesting eh.

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Hera is upset.

• BigBloomerz
    BigBloomerz

who is upset?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit