When Elders go too Far...

by BigBloomerz 50 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BigBloomerz
    BigBloomerz
    since working there is banned by the Tower. If you live near a specialty store that specializes in this kind of merchandise, it is pretty safe since Witlesses are banned by the Tower from working or shopping at such places.

Wow im gonna go get me a temporary xmas job in the christmas shop then!!

• fresia
    fresia

he's not gay, he's bi-sexual, and has probably givin' his wife reason to suspect him over the years.

not all one way street you know

• BigBloomerz
    BigBloomerz

no Hes not bi, hes defo gay. believe me, ive known this guy for years. He doesnt want to be with his wife and she doesnt want to be with him, but wont divorce him because he hasnt commited fornication, he only with her because of the kids and she wouldnt have anything if he left her, plus he wud have to pay for 2 houses.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I guess I am still confused... you say he is 'gay'. When did he (and you) come to this realization? _after_ he poked his wife and got her pregnant - for the fifth time? (If I read correctly - he and his wife have 4 children - and she is again pregnant.)

I suppose I am not sure of the definition of 'gay'. Effiminate, perhaps. I knew a fella who wah effiminate... he was married - and was having relations with his wife. He was just... well... not gay. He was also a fashion designer for local galas.

Still confused about your calling your friend 'gay' though.

Also - seems that THAT would be more of a 'sticking' point with the local elders than his texting you.

Regards,

Jim TX

• BigBloomerz
    BigBloomerz
    I guess I am still confused... you say he is 'gay'. When did he (and you) come to this realization? _after_ he poked his wife and got her pregnant - for the fifth time? (If I read correctly - he and his wife have 4 children - and she is again pregnant.)

I suppose I am not sure of the definition of 'gay'. Effiminate, perhaps. I knew a fella who wah effiminate... he was married - and was having relations with his wife. He was just... well... not gay. He was also a fashion designer for local galas.

Still confused about your calling your friend 'gay' though.

Also - seems that THAT would be more of a 'sticking' point with the local elders than his texting you.

He is GAY, as in has affection for men, prefers to think about having sex with men, he only had sex wth his wife bcoz he got blind drunk n so did his wife! he came into the religion to try and Un-gay himself. he didnt tell his wife has was gay until 2 years ago. He thought by getting married and having kids it would make him "normal". But thats not the point, his gayness isnt the point, the point is the elders will sink to any degree to get info on people. They know he is gay, but they didnt disfellowship him because he hadnt commited any gross sin, but this time he has to attend a JDComittee because they say he has encouraged me to have sex before marriage, by that one text message which was a joke!

• oompa
    oompa

Have two elders already met with your friend and questioned him? If he has been out for two years, why the bother. Surely he is not going to meet with a JC?!?! It would have been better to say a big I'm sorry when they asked him about it. Better yet, tell them his bitch wife made the whole damn thing up! That would teach her.....oompa....my wife turned me in to elders too

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    Weird, a married gay father of four JW is reported to his elders by his wife, who knows he's gay-for racy text mesgs to a woman? The gay part never got her attention? They have bigger issues than her tattling to the elders about the texting.

maybe she's a little I don't know... seems quite bizaare to me but (shrugs) to each his/her own, I guess.

• BigBloomerz
    BigBloomerz

He has already been through it all with elders, they know he wont change, but yet wotn leave him alone till he does, and now hes showing signs of becoming even more "worldly" they are wanting to df him b4 he "contaminates" cong even more, by encouraging other people to disobey rules. Hes not a bad person at all, hes never hurt a fly! He said he wont attend the JC but i have a feeling his wife will twist his arm..

• somegirl
    somegirl

sounds to me like she's just looking for a way out of the marriage. i know of one women who called the elders while her and her husband were fighting just to prove that he was trying to hit her because she wanted out.

• avengers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit