Did Anybody Besides Me CHOOSE Not to Respond??

by journey-on 56 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on

I saw Danny Haszard's video before it was removed. Did anybody besides me choose NOT to post an opinion to

the many threads about it, especially those that got a chance to view it?

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I was going to ignore the whole thing until someone on the board I care about told me about it and how it affected them. I responded at the last. I did not see the vid...

I hope the whole thing goes away soon. Thanks for taking the high road.

Snakes ()

• oompa
    oompa

I love funny clips, and could have used a lift. I saw the link very early along, but did not go there because I really did not think it could be funny. Not like maybe turning the hose or sprinkler on someone or a water ballon. Sure must have caused a controversy....oompa

• Grammy
    Grammy

I saw the video but I had the sound muted because I didn't want my husband who was sitting next to me at his computer to hear or see it, my reason for that is because it would only reinforce any thought he might have of how evil the "Apostates" are and I know that is not true of 99.9% of ex jw's! I thought it was a despicable thing to do, especially since they were elderly, defenseless men who were taken completely by surprise and assaulted with pepper spray. My husband is disabled and spent quite a few years going door to door with the use of a cane, he did that because he believed in what he was doing and he thought he was doing a service to people...it would have made me furious if that had happened to him, just as it did when I saw it happen to those two men who look like they are probably his age! Sandi

• journey-on
    journey-on

Oompa.....did you CHOOSE for a reason not to respond? Just a "yes" or "no" will be sufficient.

Sandi...same question for you, please. (If you did not give your opinion on the other threads, why did you post

your opinion on this one? You may PM me if you would rather.)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh all the time. Sometimes I just don't know what to say and don't respond. Other times I think that I really don't have anything to contribute to the topic. And other times I am just happy to read the thread and not respond. Sometimes I feel guilty in not responding and other times I think I don't respond enough and maybe am not letting the board know more of the real me.

Josie

• journey-on
    journey-on

Thanks, Mrs.Jones. But, did you respond to the threads on the Danny Haszard video?

• free2think
    free2think

I saw the video, but i chose not to respond to it.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I will not judge others, because I do not want to be judged by others

Edit to add: I did say to one poster who wanted to see the video something like "Can't you just see it with your mind's eye"but, no comment on the actual topic

• FadingAway
    FadingAway

I saw the video. I chose not to respond.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit