Did Anybody Besides Me CHOOSE Not to Respond??

by journey-on 56 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on

life is a bowl of cherries

You "get it"....I think. Very astute in your observations. There was another one though, but I may be off base. Just

wanted to see of others saw it, too.

• journey-on
    journey-on
    I think it is time to change your name to Splinter Butt or Fence Sitter

You don't know me obviously. I'm no fence sitter as some here can attest to.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Journey On,

No on all counts.

I note that you chose to ignore the main point of my comments.

What is this thread about?

HS

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I didn't see the video - so couldn't comment on it, but from Danny's comments, I suspect all is not as it seems.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    What is this thread about?

It's a way of jumping on a thread bandwagon while attempting to maintain no official position on an issue.

W

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I clicked on the link, thought it was something posted by a troll, and left. Didn't watch the video - if he really sprayed two old men with pepper spray because they trespassed, and if they didn't make any threatening move toward him other than ignoring his no trespassing signs, then he is a nutcase and needs some help. They contributed to it by ignoring the signs - they know damn well that people are including JWs when they put up those signs, so it's not surprising someone gets angry with them. However, I don't think being angry is an excuse for violence. I'm glad I didn't watch the video, esp. since I saw all the reactions to it.

• journey-on
    journey-on
    It's a way of jumping on a thread bandwagon while attempting to maintain no official position on an issue

Wrong.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk
    I didn't see the video - so couldn't comment on it, but from Danny's comments, I suspect all is not as it seems.

Wrong.It was exactly as it seemed.He assaulted 2 old men in an unprovoked and pre-meditated attack.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Fleaman....no offense, but I don't want this thread to be about that video and whether Danny was right or wrong. If

you responded to the other threads, fine. If you did not respond to them, did you CHOOSE not to respond for a reason?

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I chose not to respond. My thoughts were well represented, and I saw no need. The video had been removed from Youtube before I could view it.

Justitia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit