Sweetface's father has a message for everyone here!

by sweetface2233 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

very, very, very cool! Any chance of getting him to post here? I think he'd like it and I'm sure many of us would love to meet him.

What a good guy!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    People like you Dad are doing the most damage of all: how? By living successful, happy lives post WT. They torpedo the GB better than anyone else.

That is EXACTLY what he said. He's refusing to let them win.

Thank you to all who have sent comments back to my dad. I do wish he would post here, but he's not a computer person and actually has a very full secular and social life. It's hard for me to get him on the phone sometimes. I do pass along the information that I receive from the board, such as the Question Box from the Sept KM.

• 38 Years
    38 Years

What a thoughtful guy your dad is! Please give him a great big "Thank you"!

• oompa
    oompa

Is your dad available for therapy sessions?????......oompa

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

To: Sweetface!

*sniff* Give your dad a big hug for me. What a tear jerking posting you put in here. Thank you so much! I really feel for your dad and all others who suffered like he did or who still are. Reminds me of Job, lost a lot, but got a multitude in return. I'm happy for him now. The BORG has really ruined sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many lives. And they think their Organization is from God?

Lots of love to both of you!

LINDA

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

You father sounds like a wonderful man and you are lucky to have him!

Please thank him for sharing his story. It's always encouraging to hear about someone leaving the WT and going on to lead a happy, successful life.

• heart2heart
    heart2heart

Thanks for posting your dad's message, Sweetface! His words are so true

I'm sure we can all agree, that no matter how hard the decision was at times, it was the best one we could have made, and not to be regretted! Personally, I feel more alive, happy, and true to myself now that I'm out of the borg, and feel able to live my life freely.

Heart~2~Heart (AKA Mrs. Kwin)

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    Personally, I feel more alive, happy, and true to myself now that I'm out of the borg, and feel able to live my life freely

Believe me, heart2heart, you truly look happy and you are so much fun to be around!

• Rooster
    Rooster

Wow that just cheered me up thanks..

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Please give you dad my deepest thanks. Partly because if my dad could take off the blinders, that's exactly what he'd say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit