Sweetface's father has a message for everyone here!

by sweetface2233 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Sweetface,

That was a great post. Your father sounds like a very wise and kind hearted man. You are lucky to have him as a father.

Please tell him how much we appreciate his kind words.

Sounds like that Toronto Apostafest was a great success. Perhaps one day I will attend one of these little gatherings.

The Oracle

• memario
    memario
    how long can a husband wait for their wife to "wake up"? apparently years....

Snakes - in my case "husbands to "wake up."" lol

Thanks Sweetface. I'm not there yet with my parents, but I'm working on it!!

mem

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

It's great that you have that relationship with him now.

Kwin

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    Glad to know your dad is as cool as you are, my sweetface.

My dad is awesome! I told him about my first girl kiss and that Kwin posted the pic...he was in hysterics.

• flipper
    flipper

Sweetface- Sounds like your dad is a great guy ! Glad you have a heartfelt relationship with him. Sounds like the kind of relationship I have with my 22 year old fading son. Our life is what we make of it and we can choose to dwell on the positive or roll in the mire of negativity. I choose the positive. Mrs. Flipper said to say, sorry we were 5,000 miles away on the California west coast, she would have liked to have met you, she said you sound fun to be with. I agree. Glad your dad is living a happy fulfilled life now ! Your description of what he went through sounds like what I have gone through with my daughters, witnesses, 20 and 19

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

That's beautiful, Sweetface. Tell Poppa Sweetface that we're doing the best we can... and that we love him, too.

Love,
    Baba.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Best regards to Dad. Buy that guy a computer and get him on here!

• ronin1
    ronin1

Great advice............actually universal advice.

Ronin1

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Sweet,

People want to do a lot of damage to the WT for the hurt they have caused.

People like you Dad are doing the most damage of all: how? By living successful, happy lives post WT. They torpedo the GB better than anyone else.

I am glad you and your Dad are together...so many are not.

Tell him one, old hillbilly agrees and sends his best.

With you,

V

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

cool

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit