pets are so much better than people....I am not well..so sorry

by oompa 66 Replies latest jw friends

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

It gets better, Dear, Sweet Oompa.

I swear to the gods, it does. It really does.

Love!!!
    Baba.

• flipper
    flipper

Oompa, it totally sucks what you're going through, so sorry. Please please hang on until it passes. I swear to you it will pass. I have been there and it's absolutely horrible - I was so sure the best thing to do was to check out. Depression impairs your thinking - someday when all this crap is in the past you will be happy again and will be glad you didn't do it. I found out that life can change on a dime - so glad I stayed for that to happen. Mrs Flipper

• avengers
    avengers
    My family is soo flucked up, and I dont see me ever fixing it or getting a handle on it. my poor wife and kids

Same here buddy. But don't give the WT the satisfaction dude!

Here's me. Hope you can stand my mug. If you wanna go far away, come on over.

Andy

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Oompa,

I'd miss ya. That's reason enough right there to pull it together.

If that doesn't sway you, do it for the kitten, man.

RD

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

oompa - sorry you are going through this.

A couple of strategies that may help

Imagine your children are in the same place that you are now - what would you say to them. What if they, through circumstances they couldn't avoid reached the point you have in the future - how would you help them from your own experience.

Another strategy is to imagine you have died already - but you are still here but with a new beginning.

Also I agree with the others and your doctor - go to the emmergency room.

• JK666
    JK666

Oompa,

I have been worndering how you were doing.

I sure am not going to preach at you. My life has been going to hell in a hand basket lately. You sure know some of it. I'd love to talk to you if you are phoned up now and off the beach.

I am in your shoes. Help me and I will help you. Deal? PM me.

John

• lawrence
    lawrence

oompa- time for a road trip - airport, flight to Belize City, flight to Placencia, get a place on the beach and do nothing. You have nothing to lose, so go somewhere nice and dig the nature. P.S. You never have to go back either - it's all YOUR choice to enjoy! So enjoy!

• eclipse
    eclipse

ooompa. I hope you are ok....please let us know

Outlaw, seriously, I thought you were an adult.....whether or not you believe him or not, is beside the point!

what if you're wrong? what if he is suicidal? and you write that steaming pile of crap?? heartless, really heartless of you

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

{{{{{{OUTLAW}}}}}}

• JK666
    JK666

OUTLAW,

Please, go F**K yourself!

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit