pets are so much better than people....I am not well..so sorry

by oompa 66 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

I so loved the post of the kitten the other day. I checked-out this week and drank three bottles of gin, even though I stopped in toto four months ago, my wife is out of town. Please do not post anything about counseling here as I have tried that and am on lots of meds. I have good insurance through work, which I have really been neglecting lately. I so appreciate how people here seem to care, but there are limitations. Many have pm'd me their phone number. I so want to just somehow go far away, but have very little fear of death now, and think about it way too much. My doctor told me to check myself in at the emergency room, but I really dont see the point. I know that if I passed under the right circumstances, my family would be well taken care of finiancially. I seem to have very little desire for anything anymore, and yes that includes life. My family is soo flucked up, and I dont see me ever fixing it or getting a handle on it. my poor wife and kids...oompa

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

ok, so no counseling, no phone numbers, no support. I guess you're on your own. I won't say anything obvious, like alcohol doesn't help depression. I guess my only idea would be for you to get out and run and run until you give yourself a heart attack, or get so tired you can have a good night's sleep. As has been said on another similar thread, you might be ready to die but it would be devastating to your family. I'm sorry you feel so badly - I have the feeling anyway that many people in the world are just barely hanging on anyway. You probably have to put up with people wanting to fix you, because we just hate the suffering you are feeling, you and others like you. Keep posting, quit drinking, get mad and tell me off. I probably need to be told off, nosy old interfering bitch.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

If you have kids, then it is not an option. Special rules don't apply to you.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Doctors are so fast to hand out meds just to get rid of you. Maybe they have side effects that are making you worse.Look them up on the computer...

Also get a good blood workup from an endochronologist...I know I spelled it wrong..anyway they look at the blood and run tests that are more in depth than a reg dr.They check your metobolism.

If your life is so miserable..it is up to you to change it. Do you feel like you can't? What can you do to help yourself?

My deceased hubby loved life so much I bet he would love to change places with you.He had just retired and we had so many plans.. He would live his life to the fullest.

I still cry for all he is missing out on.

If you don't learn to enjoy life..I am going to come to you and kick your butt! Maybe you aren't enjoying life because the people you are around depress you? OK...think it out..don't take the easy way out..life is too much fun and you'll miss it all.

Snoozy...who has seen people suffering in their last days and still not give up because they want just one more day! What you are feeling is not natural..you need to fix it so you can have fun again..it's up to you..don't get shortchanged!!!!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I don't know what to say Oompa. I am sorry you are feeling low. I hope you start to feeling better. I can relate to getting so depressed and feeling there is no hope....but, then the sun comes out again...and there is more to be happy with. I hope your sun shines soon. ((((((HUGS))))

• noni1974
    noni1974

Oh Oompa I'm glad I made you feel better with my new kitten.Here he is again.

I hope this helps you.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I'm sure your kids would prefer a hug then insurance money. I know I would. Take care of yourself. Talk to someone who knows what you're going through and has worked their way through it. You might not want to now but 5 years from now you'll be glad you did.

Kwin

• jgnat
    jgnat

Follow your doctor's advice and get yourself checked in at the hospital, doofus. Some anti-depressants come with a nasty side-effect, suicidal thoughts, just before they start working.

I've lost too many from this board. Don't you dare add to that number.

And I promise to forgive you in the morning.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Been there, done that. PM me if you want to talk.

• Gregor
    Gregor

Sounds like the wheels are coming off your buggy and you don't give a shit. Believe me, there will come a point when you will say, Whoa! I just hope it isn't too late for you to pull up before you hit the ground. Life is short, then you're a long time dead. Sincere question - Are you a coward?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit