The Right Brain vs Left Brain test

by JH 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

All I can think of is 'wow, hot chick' ... what brain do I have?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

felt freaky at first - could only see her spin clockwise, then I changed to watching her feet, then the whole body, then I could see the change in direction. Thanks - that was fun.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

What I think is if someone sees her turning clockwise, they dont know how to tell time.

I have know a lot of people that dont know the difference between clockwise and counterclockwise and I think some of them are here.

When it is slowed down the feet go both ways but the sholders breast and head are always going counterclockwise.

So shes turning counterclockwise to me pivoting on her feet.

Does anyone who sees her turning clockwise have a hard time lossening screws?

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

For the life of me I cannot see her going any direction other than clockwise, though I have to admit the right brain side description does fit me very well...

brunn

• Highlander
    Highlander

This is awesome! I can switch her direction of spin back and forth. After a while she starts to look like one of the rockettes, with one leg up in the air and then the other is up in the air.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Dude, ur freakin me out

Every time I come back to look at the real time dancer, I only see clockwise. If I look at the slow version, I can see counter clockwise but "lose" it when I go back to the original.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Pay close attention to the hips and the leg and you can get it to switch directions.

• Iron Rod
    Iron Rod

Sorry, but I must concur with Deaconbluez.....All I see is left boob, right boob.

Apparently the law of gravity was suspended for this test.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

How is it so many of you can only see it as clockwise?? I definitely see it as counterclockwise, very hard to see it another way. Raised foot points left, then towards viewer, then right, then opposite, then left, and the shoulders and hips seem to be in accord. Do all of you see it the reverse of this????

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

I first saw her as clockwise, but then looking down her body to her legs it suddenly flipped and it felt weird. For me it now shifts about every other rotation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit