The Right Brain vs Left Brain test

by JH 41 Replies latest jw friends

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Now I can't see her as spinning, but instead going side to side, like she's swaying or something.

• chickpea
    chickpea

madre de dios!

she switched for me.... to the point where it was as described by dark uncle... almost a sway, as the rotation was arrested to a left/right movement ....

fuh-reeeeky!!

• JH
    JH

I slowed her down a bit once more

alt

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I showed it to my BF and he first saw counter-clockwise and then it shifted for him. I still have no idea how to see it differently, and usually I'm pretty good with optical illusions. She goes left to right when she's facing the viewer, and then right to left when her back is facing the viewer. I just can't see her going right to left when facing the viewer or left to right when her back is facing the viewer. Those who say they see it clockwise, is that how it is for you?

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

When it's slow like that it looks like she's going back and forth.

The fast one is mostly clockwise, but if I scroll down so that just her feet are showing I can get her to switch to counter-clockwise.

• JH
    JH

This is an old thread and I didn't read what I posted earlier on the other page, but on the slow motion picture, she is turning clockwise mostly, then when i take my eyes off her and read the post below she changes to the other side....lol

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Oh well, I guess it's "left-brained" for me ........

She's turning counter clockwise to me. Only if I focus on her feet, she seems to turn the other way for a second or two.

• TD
    TD

I watched it for several minutes and was about to say definitely counter-clockwise. --All body parts facing the viewer are moving left to right.

Then I blinked and was suddenly just as convinced it was just the opposite. (Clockwise right to left)

--With the black silhouette, I don't think there's a strong reference point for foreground / background IOW Who's to say when an arm disappears if it is moving behind her or blending in with her torso?

• JH
    JH

I tried looking at her again on the slow motion picture and she is turning clockwise, then i do on purpose to blink often and she keeps on turning clockwise.......for a long time, maybe 45 seconds, then all of a sudden turns counter clockwise for a while, but she is mostly clockwise when i look at her for the first time.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I got it now, it took me a while, but now I can control what direction she goes pretty easily. Whoever made that is good!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit