The Right Brain vs Left Brain test

by JH 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

My brain hurts.

Bobbi

• Tara
    Tara

LOl at Bobbi. I can see her going clockwise, mostly. If I look at her feet and concentrate on them, I can see her turn counterclockwise for about 2 or 3 secs, then she coes back to clockwise. My brain hurts, too, Bobbi.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

It also determines if you are a "foot" person, or a "breast" person. If your eyes is drawn (ahem) upwards, it looks like she is always spinning in one direction. If you focus on her extended foot, she toggles back and forth, and the extended leg actually switches sides! (perceptionally speaking, of course...)

• free2beme
    free2beme

Depending on what I was thinking at the time, made the direction change.

• Namaste
    Namaste

Ouch! Too soon after eating my oatmeal this morning!

But hey, I least I learned something new....more than I can say about any Sunday morning meeting!

Interesting how you can see both directions right away and then your brain settles on one. I was able to switch the direction once someone mentioned it, otherwise I'd still be staring at her going clockwise.

• deaconbluez
    deaconbluez

I can't seem to stop focusing on her impressive rack.

• free2think
    free2think

Eventually i saw her change direction, to counter-clockwise, but only in the slowed down version and only for a little while.

• IP_SEC
  • free2think
    free2think

ROTFL IP you naughty boy.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Wow, that's pretty nifty. I couldn't for the life of me see her going any direction but clockwise. But then I took the advise to look at the feet and had to concentrate on switching which side of the body I percieved them to be on and was able to switch back and forth. Weird!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit