If You Were Single, Would You Ever Date A Married or Separated Person?

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    Hey Sammielee, but isn't dating supposed to mean that you're ready for marriage?

sure.....sammielee

• Twitch
    Twitch

Date a married or separated person? Haven't and wouldn't. Anyone with emotional ties to another person is off limits in my book. That's just asking for heartache.

• orbison11
    orbison11

Rocco looks like my kinda date,,,smearing red peppers all over your cheeks, lol

can rocco visit me on fridays,,,you won't even miss him lol

i would never with a married man,,,,but i have several clients who are at the moment,,,and one, after 5 years, actually believes he is unhappy at home,,just went on a cruise with his wife,,but she believes it is a non-sexual relationship and he only wants her

sheesh

orb

• Twitch
    Twitch

It depends. If I know both parties and/or am friends with the hubby, I wouldn't do it as readily.

If I don't know the hubby, or have a very low opinion of him, I'd have very few qualms helping his wife scratch her itch.

And if she were my wife, you wouldn't see me coming,.....

• JK666
    JK666

I would hope not. I cannot say for sure, but I intend not to.

I did do some things while separated that I am not proud of. I actually had sex with someone intentionally to get divorce according to JW rules. I will never, ever let any human or organization be the arbitor of my sexual conduct. I never want to hurt anyone again, and be able to live with myself.

JK

• minimus
    minimus

Imagine having an intentional act of sex just to satisfy the Watchtower! Sad.

• moshe
    moshe

I never did that during the 10 years I was in between wives. Even though a married woman claims it is OK to date her, until you talk to her estranged husband you never know for sure- and I didn't want to be the victim of a jealous husband. I have seen wives use a man just to make their man jealous and get him to come back home.

• bluebell
    bluebell

If I were single (I'm not) i would not date someone who was married or merely seperated unless I know they were going through a divorce and just waiting for the papers. Why? A relationship is built on trust, one where you both start out as cheats doesn't have much going for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit