If You Were Single, Would You Ever Date A Married or Separated Person?

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

One thing I dont do is argue or justify my thinking/feelings on subjects.
    Then why bother to post them on a public forum?

I dont need the approval or validation. But thanks for the comments.
    Your welcome.

Its great we are individuals and can show that in our thoughts and expressions.
    Indeed. Has it ever been any other way?

Have a wonderful weekend Life is Good!
    Same to you!

Burn

• minimus
    minimus

Smiles

• Thinking of Leaving
    Thinking of Leaving

fun thread you created here minimus

personally I wouldn't do it, too much drama and I fall for people easily, what if he went back to his wife for God's sake? I would be devastated, it's just wrong anyhow, I wouldn't like to be cheated on either.

• Thinking of Leaving
  • minimus
    minimus

I hear you, Thinking. The "drama" thing is what everyone says happens.

• llbh
    llbh

I am married and whilst I might tempted i would not. Life is complicated enough. As you know my wife is Jw and I have not gone for years. I have as you can imagine many fundamental differences with her. that she does not even want to discuss. Also nobody seems to bring in about children and thier feelings. I will work it out when thier older.

Btw just to contradict myself and lighten this up a bit as you can see i live in England, anyone heard ot the royal family? They semm to be at it before during and after marriage!

regards llbh

• Tara
    Tara

NO WAY...NEVER.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Been there

Done that

It sux

• fresia
    fresia

I have been caught out with this situation before, and would never try it again, sometimes they lie or exagerate the real circumstances and find it difficult to tell you the truth if they go back if they ever were seperated that is.

So no.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

In a word, no.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit