If You Were Single, Would You Ever Date A Married or Separated Person?

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Hey Sammielee, but isn't dating supposed to mean that you're ready for marriage?

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Ironically, one of these guys I was with, considered being with me a wake-up call for him. Hey...if I was the culprit to make his marriage better, then it was a positive thing, BUT....I still don't think it was decent on my part *shame* and I still have a Bible trained conscience that makes me feel bad being with them. When you play with fire, you can get burned.

LINDA

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Married..Never!...Married and seperated for many years..Yes..........My wife has been living with her boyfriend for many years..I`m going to send that lucky man a case of beer..He probably need`s it..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• R.F.
    R.F.

No

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

I've had 2 boyfriends separated for a few years. There was nothing going on with the wife anymore and no sign of reconciliation. The divorce process was just a very slow one in the country where i was living.

Even though i'm not the biggest fan of marriage, i still feel it's wrong to date someone who's married.
    But hey i'm not trying to disrespect anyone. I'm only 22 years old and haven't lived enough to experience such things. I just know in the end a lot of people get hurt and feel bad about themselves.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

I'm long-term separated (with no immediate plans to divorce), and I'll date whom I please!

tim

• lola28
    lola28

Nope,nope,nope. That's one thing i feel very strongly about.

Lola

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Never say never. I never thought I would, and BOY..... did my sister chew me out, acting like I was the worst person on this planet. "HOW COULD YOU?" Well, guess what? She ended up in that same situation herself not much longer afterwards. I've learned from that to never criticize someone for something I am just as capable of. For you all who say NO/NEVER...cool...I hope you have more strength than I had

LINDA

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I'm divorced and the only person I "date" is Rocco. We enjoy having dinner together and spending quality time in front of the TV while he's smearing stuffed peppers and tomato sauce all over my cheek and in my ear.

W

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

No. Never.

I'd put myself in the shoes of the other fellow. How would you feel if someone was cheating with your wife or husband?
    Do unto others and all that good stuff.

Burn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit