The Average JW WILL NOT Leave!!!!

by minimus 100 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

So they're not very bright to begin with, huh?

• moshe
    moshe

You can kick a mangy cat everyday and he won't leave your doorstep, as long as you put out a pan of catfood for him everyday. He could find a much nicer family down the street, but it is just a dumb animal and doesn't realize how bad he has it compared to his neighbors. JW's are so pitiful- they call the swill they are fed, spiritual food, meat in due season from the WT faithful and discreet slave.

• jam
    jam

IF A person feel he or she have the answer to life mystery why are we here, then there is know need for further knowledge. You have the answer for everything we may encounter in life. How many of of us have realize we new nothing of the world . This make life a lot simpler, if you know everything.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Agreed !! The avge.jw spends so much time & effort in cementing their place in wt life that pride will not let them see the org. for what it is.Initially they beleive because they want to beleive,the longer they stay the harder it is to make the break.I was their for 33 yrs.( I know I`m a slow learner ) Just athought : the brighter the light gets the dimmer their intelligence becomes.

Smiddy

• justhuman
    justhuman

I agree with that statement. They won't leave. They have their friends, relatives, their social gatherings, their Mother Org to tell them what to do in every single step of their lifes. When I had to leave my house and family due to my disfellowship, I realize that, they are only care about their louzy Org. The last 6 years(that I went to the fading process) I was having a very tense marriage. Fightings with my wife because I wasn't going to the meetings etc etc. My oldest daughter treated me like sh*t. I was staying in my house and I was treated very badly. The tence grew bigger when my wife turned me to the elders for apostasy!!! I was disfellowshiped last year. Then my wife every week she was having party's at home, and I had to stay out late due to the Watchtower's policy.I was not allowed to talk to my younger kids 3 and 5 regarding my new Christian faith. The house was like occupied by the WT in every single way.I was feeling like I was under occupation of a Nazi state!!! I left my house because of this bad situation, and due to the fact that I didn't my 2 small kids to be raized in an inviroment of shoutings and hatred.

I tried all this years to show to my wife the reasons why I stoped believing in the WT. She blindly refused to see the FACTS. I was accused of being proud!!! The tip of the iceberg was when my first daughter got married and my name was not even in the invitation card.She refused me being her father...

This is the 'love' of 'God's "people". I have seen their hate in every aspect of my life. Now I'm trying to start from the begginig a new life at my early 40's ...The thing that kills me is that my 2 small kids have to go through the same hell that I have been. Due to the financial problems caused by the WT, all this years, I'm working late, to get some more money, and also at weekends. So there is no free time for me. When you have no education in this world life is hard...and WT was always against education. The end was so closed that we didn't need any!!!

Probably I will leave my country and try to make a new start some place else. JW's are pathetic people that they love ONLY themselves...

• Gill
    Gill

The average JW will not leave because the majority of people do NOT have the intellect to be able to critrically analyse what is being said to them. You could send such people to 'school' all day and night and they still would find it difficult to analyse concepts and critical analysis. It just wouldn't happen. So if you then threaten such people with the loss of family and friends and even death, they still wouldn't be able to put 2 and 2 together because of FEAR!

Add to that the fact that the WT does not encourage independent thought and the averagely intelligent JW has not got a chance!

As for the children.....well, thank God for the internet!

• oompa
    oompa

Wow what I wide and interesting thread. Just who gets to decide who is average anyway? Look at how many have left already. and i dont mean just apostate, but those who just give up and fade w/o even meaning to. so does than mean leavers are above average or below?....oompa

• minimus
    minimus

Oompa, YOU are the epitome of "average". I hope this helps.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

You could have stupid new light every week published and the vast majority aren't going anywhere. You could see proof of contradiction after contradiction right in front of your nose, if you're a Witness. And you still won't budge.

Sadly you are correct minimus

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I love this place!..Do we have some Characters,or What???..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit