Does a person's true personality come out when they're drunk?

by lfcviking 58 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse
    This makes the Top 10 List of things NOT to divulge before attending an Apostafest

you know it

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Well someone has to put you under the table ... it sure won't be one of the 'mericuns!

Uzzah - who is obnoxious sober but give him a couple of shots of 15-18 year old single malt and fine Cuban and he can be damn friendly and sociable

Ha ha ha, you know you can try buddy! lol Cigars will be offered on the patio, and I'm pretty sure they had a good selection of fine spirits there!

BB

• noni1974
    noni1974

I've had someone say really nasty untrue mean things about me while she was drunk.It hurt my feelings and I never accepted her excuse that she didn't mean it she was just drunk.I told her I can't accept her excuses and she really must think of me like that or she wouldn't have said it drunk or sober.Then I stopped talking to her.

I think if you say some things either good or bad about someone while drunk you must deep down really feel that way.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    I think if you say some things either good or bad about someone while drunk you must deep down really feel that way.

noni - I feel the same way when people say things like that in anger. If you say it, it's in there somewhere.

BB

• ninja
    ninja

I've had a lot of things come out when I'm drunk......hic....the ninja flasher

• noni1974
    noni1974

noni - I feel the same way when people say things like that in anger. If you say it, it's in there somewhere.

I feel the same way BB.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

So when someone drunkenly slurs "I weeeallleee luvvvvv you guyz" they really mean it deep down?

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I just get really sleepy...

Coffee

• noni1974
    noni1974

So when someone drunkenly slurs "I weeeallleee luvvvvv you guyz" they really mean it deep down?

LOL that's the funny part about it I don't think they mean it when they say they love you.Then again I never believe people when they say the love me drunk or sober.I always think people are being nice and don't really mean it.

If they say your a slut who had a orgy with 8 guys in one night and they never wanted you in their wedding only asked you because they were trying to be nice and someone else backed out and the husband has hated you from day one that I believe they mean when they say it.

• freyd
    freyd

"You know it" - I thought so. LOL

My car used to run better when it was under the influence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit