Welcome *summer*

by Bumble Bee 43 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Changeling, summer's first post was today, the same day that she and winter opened their JWD accounts. She resurrected a thread from April 2000 and posted on it.

• *summer*
    *summer*

changeling... there must be a mistake. i registered on this forum only tonight. i actually stumbled upon the site only last week. my very first post was tonight on a very old thread called "i am a neutral jehovah witness" i fully realised it was an ancient thread but i did post anyway. *summer*

• changeling
    changeling

sweetface: check her post history

• erynw
    erynw

You are Welcome...to bite me!

• changeling
    changeling

Ok, I stand corrected.

• changeling
    changeling

So what's your relashionship to *winter*?

changeling

• *summer*
    *summer*

my relationship to *winter*? all i have to say...i have NO idea who this person is. and i do not want to pass judgment, but from what i read so far, i am not impressed at all. i have never been part of any forum in my entire life. tonight, i decided to register on this one, in the goodness of my heart. and i don't know what is happening, but this *winter* person is making me feel like i am part of a joke or something. while all this time, i was only so happy to have found a place of comfort. sorry...

• zeroday
    zeroday
    i have NO idea who this person is. and i do not want to pass judgment,

Don't frett summer "Winter" is just another TROLL they come and pass quickly stick around and enjoy the company...

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Welcome Summer.

I take my welcome back Winter. Don't feed the trolls.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

Oh, summer, I'm sorry this arsehead is acting up just when you get here, this really IS a good safe place, this is the first time I've seen crap like this here.

Don't leave.

Winter, I feel real sorry for you. Very lame. One day you will regret being this way.

RD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit