Welcome *summer*

by Bumble Bee 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Just saw your first post!

Welcome to JWD.

Keep reading, keep learning. So happy you found this place.

summer.jpg picture by tubegirl

BB

• *summer*
    *summer*

thank you BB for your words of welcome. yes, i must keep reading and learning. i am very confused right now. but i have faith i will find my way:-) *summer*

• Honesty
    Honesty

Welcome, summer.

You will find the rest of the story on this site that your study conductor does not want you to know.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

Yes! Welcome!

• changeling
    changeling

Welcome!

changeling

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome!!!

Cheers!
    Baba

• *summer*
    *summer*

thank you, from the bottom of my heart, to all those who welcomed me so far. i believe i found a safe haven*

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Summer comes from Canada? I would've never guessed. Welcome.

• zeroday
    zeroday
    thank you BB for your words of welcome. yes, i must keep reading and learning. i am very confused right now. but i have faith i will find my way:-) *summer*

You may not believe this Summer but you are committing a grave sin according to the Watchtower Society Jehovah's Witnesses. You are seeking out information, outside information the WTS does not want you to see (Watchtower Society) they will try to control your flow of information as mentioned in the "Love Bombing thread" they want you to accept that they are the only true Christians on earth today and are the only one's in an approved relation with God. Love bombing involves smoothering one in a train of thought that they control and with out them you are lost do destruction. The ole carrot and stick only they control the stick and they wield it with destructive force....

• changeling
    changeling

Summer, I just noticed your first post was in April. You did not post again till today and both times you mentioned you had been studing with the witnesses for six months.

Did you quit studying in April?

What's your story?

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit