Welcome *summer*

by Bumble Bee 43 Replies latest jw friends

• *summer*
    *summer*

RollerDave... i have to say this *winter* person really caught me off guard. yes indeed, i have been a lurker for about a week now. and i have never seen anything like this. i will return. but i need to take a little break. thank you for caring...

• JK666
    JK666

*summer*,

Please don't let this creep scare you away. He is obviously an elder with an inferiority complex. They act so righteous in public, but then do this crap and say we are bad apostates.

Welcome to JWD! I hope you stick around long enough to get the help available here.

JK

• brinjen
    brinjen

*summer*

Please stick around, the troll won't be here much longer if he hasn't already been booted off.

The rest of us are really quite normal (once you get to know us ). This forum is a great form of support. We're all here to help each other cope with our experiences. Don't let one nasty little troll ruin that for you.

• eclipse
    eclipse

welcome summer!

Just ignore the idiot.

the mods will delete those pics, and him, soon enough.

• *summer*
    *summer*

good day to all... checking the forum this morning, i noticed the unfriendly visitor has been thrown out. to be honest, i had no idea of what a troll is. now i know* i am convinced my study conductor would refer to him as satan in the flesh:-) and would remind me one more time of the terrible dangers of the internet:-) but you know what? instead of focusing on this negative character, i will focus on all the good there is to find on this site. and most of all, the warm welcome i received* feeling much better now:-)

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome *summer*

• jgnat
    jgnat

Welcome, *summer*. I'm a *fall* baby myself.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Welcome, summer -

We look forward to hearing more from you! Be patient with yourself and take time to adjust - this can be a wonderful experience ...

CoCo

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    instead of focusing on this negative character, i will focus on all the good there is to find on this site. and most of all, the warm welcome i received* feeling much better now:-)

Good to hear!

BB

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome summer, we look forward to hearing more about your experiences with the JWs.

Winter was just the latest troll that came to this forum, they quickly get thrown out. Trolls are posters that intentionally seek to create anguish or discomfort to others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit