Welcome *summer*

by Bumble Bee 43 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Trust your instincts, *summer*.

Your mind is trying to protect you from being manipulated.

However, the draw of a cult is very strong.

They all seek to capitalize on fear and alienation, both to gain new members and to retain existing ones.

Best of luck to you as you deprogram yourself.

• changeling
    changeling

Hi summer!

I'm glad winter did not scare you away. I must admit I thought you and he were one and the same, playing a little trick on us.

I'm glad you are still here.

Once again, welcome.

changeling

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Welcome summer glad you are here with us. Don't let small minded people scare you off. Believe it or not us apostates for the most part, are caring, normal folks.

glitter-4.gif image by Lesliev1031

Leslie

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Welcome!! Glad to have you here...(and glad I missed winter all together!!)

• poppers
    poppers

Welcome to the board, summer. You have found a treasure trove of good people here, with the occasional troll who shows up. Those people are actually sick though they may not know it. The anonymity of the internet provides them cover for their deviant ways. I doubt they have any real relationships in their everyday world that give them comfort and sustenance, and so they seek those things in this twisted way. You are among true friends here.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome Summer

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Welcome summer....I'm sorry you had to experience a nasty troll so soon after you joined us. For the most part, this forum is a wonderful way to get questions answered and get support.

To be honest, I haven't seen many trolls until lately. Soon they'll get tired from being deleted over and over and just go away.

Anyway, welcome.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Summer...Welcome.

So glad the troll didn't make you run for cover. I had to leave the board last night too because

of his antics. These things happen now and then. Just glad you're back. If you have been

lurking for a while, then you obviously knew his appearance was unusual for our little family

here at JWD. Hope you find a cozy little spot amongst us.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Welcome, "summer." I hope you will be here Fall, Winter, and Spring! There are a lot of good people here. You'll see.

Sylvia

• *summer*
    *summer*

Again, thanks to each and everyone of you. as i sit here, i notice there is another "troll" episode on this board. and yes, it is too bad that this happened at the same time that i joined. but this time, i will not run for cover. and please, i want to honestly tell you all that i have absolutely NO connection whatsoever with this *winter* person that appeared yesterday. and i feel bad that today, he is using the names of two other decent posters. from now on, i will not even acknowledge a troll's presence or comments. life is too short. i choose to spend my time with nice people:-) *summer*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit