Well - the New Secret Watchtower should arrive pretty soon.....

by AK - Jeff 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    Does the GB know that we at JWD get more excited
    by their new stuff than the loyal members do?

Hahahahaha - ain't that the truth! lol

BB

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

thank you ak-jeff.... what is the reason for this being given at the halls??

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Is the January watchtower the one that will have the annual averages for publishers?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Never thought of it Para, but I suppose the 'Annual report' will be in the private edition. No point in making it any easier than needed for us apostates to tear that up. Huh?

Jeff

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Just to stir up speculations and because we will know soon enough,
    I am going to say that the Worldwide stats will go into the "members only"
    issue and they might stop counting partakers. This would be a good year
    for that, unless they actually made the number go down.

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

since I now live in a city where the JW's don't know me, I'm looking forward to the day when they come to my door offering me the "public" mags. I can't wait to hear their response when I say "umm I don't want those mags, I want the ones you guys study that we're not allowed to see".

and who ever got excited about new publications at the conventions? I always dreaded it....another book to add to my pile of 600 books from the WTS that I've yet to read. I always found those who actually went home after the program and finished the whole book before bed time kind of annoying.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I can't wait to hear their response when I say "umm I don't want those mags, I want the ones you guys study that we're not allowed to see".

LOL

Jeff

• kifoy
    kifoy
    I read a letter on the noticeboard . It said that congs would initially receive a similar number to the Kingdom Ministry but they could increase it . Also although the study editions were not to be offered to the public, interested ones could have one on request.

It will be interesting to see how the content differs though.....

I'm more curious about how different the many congs around the world will interpret this "rule" about who can cet a copy of the studytower and who can't...
    And will my parents still offer all the mags to my husband. Maybe they think he's not interested enough because he tend to ask these difficult questions?

kifoy

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

The "deeper things" will be discussed in these mags.

By the time they put something obviously crazy in there, some months down the line, people will already feel so special that they will suck it all in.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    By the time they put something obviously crazy in there, some months down the line, people will already feel so special that they will suck it all in

I agree! They'd probably be viewing the Kool-Aid edition as the "Divine Oracle".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit