Well - the New Secret Watchtower should arrive pretty soon.....

by AK - Jeff 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I hope someone opens a NEW SECRET WATCHTOWER website with all the pages scanned monthly. Wouldn't that be a hoot?

I forget nowadays - when should the dubs expect that January shipment? Mid November or so?

Jeff

• horrible life
    horrible life

I am so excited!!!!

It almost feels like at the assembly, when a new release is being launched. There was such excitement in the air!!! The hush of the audience, right before they held it up, for all to see. OMG!!!!!!!! I've got goosebumps!!!!!! NOT

• journey-on
    journey-on

Horrible Life...you're a hoot...so funny.

I want to express my appreciation to those who stomach the meetings and keep up appearances just so the

rest of us can stay informed as to what the society is up to. It will be especially appreciated when this members-only

version of the WT comes out. It's a touch job, but somebody's GOT to do it.

• JK666
    JK666

They probably will not try anything major in the first "secret WT. The real crap will be in a few months.

JK

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

I think they'll probably delay releasing these, they need to keep up the "excitement" for the flock! I mean, what else do JW's have to get excited about anymore??

BB

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

Could you explain this new watchtower to me??? I really have no idea what this is all about...someone please help this ignorant one!!!

• lawrence
    lawrence

Maybe the 1st edition of this "Secret Edition" will have for the cover: Elijah, Moses, and Ted J. sharing hot dogs and a 40 of Colt 45 at a Cubs game? With the first story entitled, "Who shall inherit Brooklyn's fortune?"

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

They are not really so secret. As one of those that "stomach the meetings " I read a letter on the noticeboard . It said that congs would initially receive a similar number to the Kingdom Ministry but they could increase it . Also although the study editions were not to be offered to the public, interested ones could have one on request.

It will be interesting to see how the content differs though.....

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I think they'll probably delay releasing these, they need to keep up the "excitement" for the flock! I mean, what else do JW's have to get excited about anymore??

BB

So true. They have so little to get excited over. Does the GB know that we at JWD get more excited
    by their new stuff than the loyal members do?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Could you explain this new watchtower to me??? I really have no idea what this is all about...someone please help this ignorant one!!!

A few months back the WTS announced that it will begin, in January 2008, to produce only one monthly edition of the 'Public Version' of the Watchtower magazine. The 15th each month they will have a 'JW only' version that contains non-public info and study articles. Sounds more and more like Koresh and Jones, eh? Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit