Well - the New Secret Watchtower should arrive pretty soon.....

by AK - Jeff 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I remember them holding up the release of the May 1, 2007 Puketower too. That was the one that demolished the 1935 cutoff on the anointed. They held off to prevent people from partaking at the Crapmorial. Of course, I hope that someone at Beth Hell releases it on this forum with a scanner for us apostates to read two months before anyone at the Kingdumb Hell sees it.

• BBOARD
    BBOARD

yep...they're called noticeboards here Interesting - All the elders call them "information boards" around here.

• journey-on
    journey-on

BBOARD --- Welcome! I noticed you're a newbie. Let's hear a little about you.

Not trying to hijack this thread...just wanted to acknowledge a new poster.

• Clam
    Clam

You should get a free plastic Jehovah with the first one.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yes BBoard, please do. It is my thread and I give total permission to any newbies anytime. I exist to see 'newbies' come out and tell us why, how, what, when, where and how.

Jeff

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

You should get a free plastic Jehovah with the first one.

Clam...That was hilarious!!!!!

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

Well - the New Secret Watchtower should arrive pretty soon.....and we'll be here ready to make it honest.

Clam-- LOL that was good.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I bet they start putting the Kingdumb Misery in the same Magazine.

This is another evidence of false Christhood of the Wacktower.

Luke 21:8 "The due time has approached."

"Follow THE Christ (GB)"

"He is in the interior rooms." ie - you will only get the true understanding if you join us and get the secrets from the KOOLAID Edition of the Wacktower.

HB

Is the Free (ie without charge - contribution accepted) plastic Jehovah an inflatable? If not I want a free Chocolate Creme Jarasz Lickout.

• loosie
    loosie

Do you think the new secret WT will come with a decoder ring?

• Erace
    Erace

I can't wait for the call from my sister telling me that mom called and wanted her to pass on the news... "Tell him he needs to come back now so I can find out what is in the secret Watchtower, he knows it's the truth!" Maybe I'll tell her to just send me the free plastic Jehovah.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit