Well - the New Secret Watchtower should arrive pretty soon.....

by AK - Jeff 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Simon, can we get a Topic Discussion section for just the JW versions of the WT, so that we can go straight to that section and not miss any postings of it if we are away for a period of time?

Pretty Please?

• VM44
    VM44

The Watchtower has been published for 128 years (since 1879). All through that time the general format was a single issue available for all to read. (I think there were a few exceptions, but those instances were rare).

Now the format has been changed? Why?

What is the REAL reason for this change?

--VM44

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Since my wife has known that I believe that the religion of my birth is a fake, she has taken to hiding ALL WT litterature.

I had to use psychological warfare on her just to get her to retrieve our WT CD when she conveniently 'lent' it to someone who's name she conveniently couldn't recall.

I leave MY literature on display. I hide nothing. She tidies it up when she has visitors.

I can't even find recent WTs that I know contain mind control articles. She must have found a new place to keep them.

I will be asking her for the Secret Squirrel WTs, and if she wants to hide them I will be asking why she wants to keeps the light from Jehovah under a bushel.

Cheers

Chris

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

My take on this...The R&F believe they are receiving information diectly from FDS (aka God), which Worldly folks are excluded from (surely this means the End is near, and if we leave NOW, we also won't get this Spiritual food).

The WTBTS will profit by printing less crap, but I suspect for the same amount of 'donations'...as the average JW will just 'pay' the same as they did before.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Here's a sneek preview of the January Kool-Aid study article;

The Emperor's New Clothes

12 Just as it was not clear to most on the outside of Jehovah's arrangements in 1914 that Jesus had taken the throne invisibly in that year, so too it is not clear today to those outside the 'divine light' of truth how things have worked out. As stated, the Kingdom is now clearly an invisible one in heaven since 1914, and now we know that it is invisible in it's appearance on this earth in 2014. Those who have died, will be walking among us, but we won't know who they are. It might be Brother Russell sitting across the aisle. Or perhaps faithful Brother King will be singing out to the joyous Kingdom Songs. They won't know until the physical realization that they are resurrected. Because that resurrection is not only invisible to us as humans, but we are unable to realise it physically until Jehovah reveals it to us in the future. Titus 7:19

13 So, some may be asking, "Am I already resurrected? Could I be a faithful witness from long ago, returned now in the flesh again to enjoy life forever once Jehovah let's me understand that fact?" You could be. We are not saying. Jehovah will make it known to you in your due time. This resurrection has actually been underway for a short time already. We believe this explains the increase in the partakers at the Memorial in the past couple of years. An inward 'yearning' that exists within the resurrected one causes them to partake due to a sense of great closeness to Jehovah, and not due to an actual 'annointing' of Holy Spirit. In some cases, the resurrected among us might begin to have 'flash recall' of previous life. Do not be alarmed. Jehovah is a God of order. In His orderly fashion He is slowly bringing us into understanding of His purpose. We are glimpsing just bits and pieces of His purpose as we fall under His guidance. Why, as short as a few years ago, you would never have seen such revelations in this journal. Over time, Jehovah will use this magazine, or any other chosen tool at His disposal to bring us the 'light of Truth'. Indeed we are living in 'precious times'. 1 Kings 8:12; 3 Jarazc 9:3

• jgnat
    jgnat

It's going to be a couple months for the rank and file. We only have up to October 15 at home.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I think I used to pick up my new magazines about 6 weeks in advance. So I am thinking that by December 1st the Koolaid version will be available on the counter.

Jeff

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

That was funny, Jeff. :)

• carla
    carla

Blue's Brother,

"I read a letter on the noticeboard" -- Are you speaking jwese or is that what they really call bulliten boards in the UK?

• ninja
    ninja

yep...they're called noticeboards here

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit