On the way back from the grocery store....afternoon chuckle!!

by sweetstuff 38 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

We went shopping this afternoon, my two little girls and I, on the way home, they were both excitedly talking about Halloween. My youngest, who is seven, lets out this comment that nearly had me veering off the road with laughter. She said, "I know what I want to be for Halloween already, a Jehovah's Witness" Well, I started to laugh right away, my eldest girl asked her why, she says, "they knock on people's door all the time and they are REALLY scary". So the three of us are laughing our heads off in the car and my oldest looks at me and says, "Nana would just love to hear that, we got to take pictures of this!". She seriously wants a little bookbag, a bible and a nerdy outfit, her words! To be a JW for Halloween, she told us she will knock at the door and say give me candy or you're dieing at Armageddon! TOO FUNNY!

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

How old is she ? That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time. Thank you for sharing.

I think I would have wrecked the car.

• poppers
    poppers

From the mouths of babes. Cute story.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

She's seven!! Mind you, they are both extremely bright kids. I have no idea how they got to be so smart, seriously. And I nearly did go off the road, I was laughing so hard.

• Namaste
    Namaste

I want my kid to meet your kids....so funny!

• Gopher
    Gopher

Your 7-year old is really smart and funny. She just needs to be prepared in case people slam the door!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

LOL, I agree Gopher, I really would rather she not went as one, some people really might be offended, but she has her little mind made up, and once she does...well, she's a stubborn little thing, lol.

• Freddy Franz
    Freddy Franz

Halloween is the most demonic of Satan's holidays.

haha...had you there for a minute didn't I? Actually it turns out that Jehovah really doesn't care what holidays that humans celebrate. Kinda crazy, huh?

• silkribbon
    silkribbon

That is so funny. I just love what cute things come out of little ones. Maybe I can get someone in my family to do that.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    she told us she will knock at the door and say give me candy or you're dieing at Armageddon! TOO FUNNY

That is the presentation the society uses. Only they say: "take these magazines or die at armageddon."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit