On the way back from the grocery store....afternoon chuckle!!

by sweetstuff 38 Replies latest jw friends

• avishai
    avishai

Oh, geez, man, .....I don't even know what to say. Lighten up? Maybe a little? People that can't have they're belief's satirized have a real problem!! Look at what happened with the cartoon of mohammed for instance. In this country, Jesus is satirized ALL THE TIME!!! And no one goes around threatening to blow up the new york times, or rolling stone, et. al. That's exactly the problem w/ JW's, they are so "RIGHT" that having fun poked at their religion is viewed as "intolerant" and "satanic" yet they bash every other religion endlessly....

• passive suicide
    passive suicide

Yer right. Sorry.

• Clam
    Clam

Hehe thanks for the morning laugh Sweetstuff.

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular

When I was a JW as a kid, I always wondered why the witnesses didn't go door to door during Haloween. I figured that it was a good idea because it was the one time of the year that you could pretty much count on people answering the door! Hell, ya might even get some good candy, too!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I think that would be hilarious, let her do it! Take a picture and post it for us and tell her to have a wonderfull holloween!

nj

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

that's awesome!

She definitely needs a Lapel badge!

• Open mind
    Open mind

You could print up fake WT & Awake covers with her "message" on them in BIG, BOLD PRINT.

Sounds like your raising some great humans there. Keep up the good work.

Open Mind

(edited: Oops. I see Rising Eagle had the same idea. Gotta work on that readin' comprehension stuff. )

• avishai
    avishai

Passive suicide, yer my new hero. Seriously, that's hard to do!!

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    Wow.That's really friggin hilarious!While you're at it.Why not suggest she do Halloween as a Jew? Or Better yet....dress her up with a fake bomb, and have her go as a Islamic Jihhadist!...No....wait a minute....take a white sheet, and have her cut two holes in it, and call herself a junior member of the KKK! Yeah! All fun, and games.....I am an ex-JW with no intention of EVER going back....BUT.my wife, and young child are still active. I KNOW my Daughter would be crushed by such an ignorant portrayal of her heartfelt (albeit wrong) Beliefs. Why not take the opportunity to teach your young one about religous tolerance...and acceptance? Christ!......right when you think things might be getting better.....

the prozac is on the third shelf from the bottom......................... heres a glass of water lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit