can you feel the love?

by bigdreaux 37 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I don't think I'll ever be able to decide whether they're all cruel or crazy.

• Gill
    Gill

Bigdreaux - and that basically sums up what a bunch of arrogant ass holes the JWs really are!

To even be in the presence of one of them makes me feel sick and uncomfortable! They really are the dross of the world with their hypocritical attitude!

However, what makes me laugh, is they get the ultimate revenge meeted upon them for the fact that they have wasted their lives worshipping a cultish book publishing company! Certainly brings a wicked smile on my face whenever I see one of them!!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Thier Mythology is seriously flawed, which causes them to look at people through the eyes of a vengeful selfish diety who's looking forward to a mass extermination.

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

an elderly sister a friend knew went door to door and went people didn't accept her message replied

" oh well you'll die at armageddon, i did my part"

:o

• dobbie
    dobbie

And what's wrong with a ford?I'm v happy with my new fiesta thanks!

Actually i CAN believe he'd say that to you, happened to my hubby back along but he didn't retaliate as he was in a queue in a busy shop - he's just a better person than me cos i'd have said something!

• Dorktacular
    Dorktacular
    And what's wrong with a ford?I'm v happy with my new fiesta thanks!

Hell, you should have sold him a Ford Fiesta with Turbo! (Yes, there actually was such a car.) After all, with a car THAT cool, you'd wanna get there quick so everybody can see you when you pull up in it!

My dad and his new wife constantly hound me about Armageddon. They told us that they are going to be so happy playing with the animals and birds and they'll be perfect and that we'll all be dead, etc., etc., etc. I just look at my dad and say "Bullshit! You don't like animals! You never even let us have a dog when we were kids! The only way you'll be happy is if they have NASCAR in surround sound in the New System! Oh, and to listen to you talk, dad, you're already perfect, so you have nothing to look forward to!"

My dad was a mechanic and I grew up working with him in the shop. My "field service" car when I was a kid was a naaaaaaasty big-block Mopar with two doors. If anybody made the mistake of riding with me out in "service", I'd take them on a ride they'd never forget! I got tired of cleaning their shit stains out of my seats, though, so eventually only my friends went out with me. Mission accomplished! Can anybody say McDonalds?? I still have the car, but I dropped the field service. I think I made the right choice.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Just when I think people can't do anything that surprise me I read things like this! lol

BB

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I can totally believe it, my own mother told me when my children were dieing at Armageddon in front of my eyes, she hoped I would feel I was making the right choice, I told her that if God was as judgemental and mean as they view him to be, there would be maybe ten people alive after the big A and she wasn't going to be one of them, because she just sinned, she judged me. That shut her up fast.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

You should give the Service Advisor an incentive to "club him like a baby seal" w/ service repairs, like they do to women.

BTW - how was your first week? It's the end of the month, yo. Have you met your quota?????

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

"he'll be all up in your face" doing what???

I hope his new car dies today!

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit