can you feel the love?

by bigdreaux 37 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

today i was at the dealership. i was standing next to the service department. i struck up a conversation with an elderly guy standing there. he was dressed up, but, i thought nothing of it. so, we start talking and it comes out that he is a witness. i make the mistake of telling him i was raised as a witness, but, didn't take to it. i never mentioned i was baptized and recently left. so, this guy turns and looks at me and calmy says "well, when armageddon comes, it'll be all up in your face" WOW!!!! what a loving thing to say. i wanted to punch him, but, i maintained my composure and shook his hand and said have a nice day. maybe i gave a good anti-witness.

• Highlander
    Highlander

Did you get him back by selling him a new car with an extended warranty, gap insurance, dealer financing, and every dealer installed option that is available for the car?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

haha hell no, i won't sell him one of my fine automobiles. they are too good for him. but, i can make you guys a great deal. i will throw in muffler bearings at no additional cost!

• Highlander
    Highlander

While your at it, could you please check my blinker fluid? I think it's a bit low.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

oh, and your flux capacitor is all catywhompus. yeah, you need a new viper. i can order you one in any color you want.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

OMG!

He really said that?

LMAO!

He's nuts!

Good on you for maintaining composure.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

He really said that?

yep. he said it like it was no big deal. like saying, it's hot out today. just, cool and calm as can be.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Too bad you couldn't non-chalantly say " I can't wait, brother!"

LOL!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Next time you can say, "Wonderful! Is it closer than it was in '74?"

It'll be funny to see the reaction.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

it just sucked because i was at work. i so wanted to tear into him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit