can you feel the love?

by bigdreaux 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Tara
    Tara

How awful and rude.

BTW, what's wrong with Fords? I am expecting my 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid any day now. First brand new car and first one I ever bought without my dad's (dead now) input.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

"well, when armageddon comes, it'll be all up in your face"

LOLZ I'm sorry I would laughed my ass off if I heard that. 'All up in your face!'

I'm gonna bing back that phrase now...

"Don't make me have be all up in your face, son!" *gets hardcore gangsta*

"That move was really all up in our faces- it was hot!"

"Woah, This WT is sucky and all up in my fae at that" *throws it down*

Sorry, I'm corny I know. Its just... as that crazy asian assassin said in Kill Bill #1, ".....You can do better than that."

I mean, he could have at least mentioned the birds flying down to devour your rotten flesh. Or the fire and Jehovahs RIGHTEOUS ANGAH!

But "all up in your face"?

LOLZ

• changeling
    changeling

Wow!!!!

Do I know him? PM me his name.

changeling

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

yeah, "sheesh" is the word

and I love my Crown Vic - wouldn't have anything else.

• flipper
    flipper

Biggie- He ACTUALLY said THAT? I guess he thought you couldn't do anything about it , since you were representing the company ! Jeez! I can't believe how arrogant some of these pond scum can be ! Well , yes I can, saw enough of it in my 44 years in the cult prison. Peace bro, hope your new job works out. Peace , Mr. Flipper

• BFD
    BFD

He said Up in your face? WTF! I don't know how you kept your cool but good for you.

My first car was a 1962 Ford Falcon, best car I ever had swear to the universe. The car was 14 years old when I got it and roared like a loin..

My car was blue but it looked just as good as this one. Never had a Ford after that. I drove Pontiacs up till the time I bought my Grand Cherokee in 05.

BFD

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    My "field service" car when I was a kid was a naaaaaaasty big-block Mopar with two doors.

you lucky bastard......... i need details lol

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

wow, thanks for all your responses. i have officially sold 4 cars this week. i'm getting excited seeing the commissions i'm making.

to all you ford fans, sorry if i offended you guys. as a mechanic, i grew to hate ford. they do some stupid stuff under the hood. yes, they are great automobiles, but, when they break, they suck to work on.

as far as the guy, i get the satisfaction of knowing i made the right choice in leaving this cult. it actually made me happy. sure, i would have loved to tear him a new one, but, i am more satisfied knowing he's wasting his life while i'm living mine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit