ATTN: Sign Language Jezebels! Get those hats back on! (BOE letter)

by BFD 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JK666
    JK666

The stupid just keep getting stupider. Has nothing to do with the light spectrum.

JK

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh, I know! The light spectrum: psychodelics. They smoke something and then pick doctrine out of the shape of the smoke and how the walls melt.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Oh, for Christ's sake!

Jesus had his FEET washed with the HAIR of a sinful woman, but a decent woman can't PRAY w/o a headcovering??? JWs are not the only religion freaky on this subject. (shakes uncovered head ruefully)

• Scully
    Scully

Teddy:

Does your rectum ache from all the stupidity you keep pulling out of it?

Love, Scully

• White Dove
    White Dove

Scully, You crack me up!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Since the wt loves to take quotes from other sources out of context, I've decided I've got a new hobby.

My first try is below. What do you think?

"Must Christian women wear a head covering when giving oral?"

• minimus
    minimus

Scully "cracks" you up when she talks about "asses".

• White Dove
    White Dove

That is exactly what I meant! She "cracked" me up, hahahahaha!! Where are the emoticons????? Stupid thing...hmmm...who do I blame...

• Open mind
    Open mind

ROTFLMAO @ rebel8:

"Must Christian women wear a head covering when giving oral?"

That is HILARIOUS!!!

I've gotta put it in context for future reference along with a little use of the Bold button. Here goes.

"Must Christian women wear a head covering when giving oral or sign-language translation of Bible discourses or when publicly reading the paragraphs from a Bible study aid that is being used at a congregation meeting? No. "

Here's how the WT would do it in the Creation book:

"Must Christian women wear a head covering when giving oral ... ? No. "

I can't believe I missed that. Best laugh I've had in quite a while. Thanks.

Open Mind

• Kudra
    Kudra

Fxxx. Them.

btw, BFD, are you an elder?? You just describe yourself as so FLAMING that it seems like you would not be "used" for "privledges"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit