Did You Ever Think The Demons Were Bothering You?

by minimus 47 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Does the dentist count as a demon? I'm scared of the dentist for real! When ever I sit in the chair, it seems like it starts spinning around; and after he injects me with that novocaine, my heart feels like it's going to jump out of my chest! It feels like I'm in a time warp or bubble after he's finished working on me! It kind of feels like jet lag or something.

• Dawn
    Dawn

Yes - often. But then I found out about sleep paralysis and I realized that is what was happening to me. Now it doesn't scare me anymore.

• wednesday
    wednesday

yes, sleep paralysis is very common. Many people also hear their name called out or other words, or see things right before falling asleep.

They are called hypagogic hallucinations. here is a great site http://ghosts.meetup.com/678/boards/view/viewthread?thread=3450895

Poster "Jim" gives an excellent explanation of all this. they are all a part of sleep paralysis.here's what i did to see if my experiences had and legs.. I rule out any experience that:

is before or upon awakening

under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs

while under any medication you have not been using for some time,

anything that happens while a in a sleep deprived state or if you are so ill and run a fever

anything that happens after you have taken a new medication ( potential for side effects)

if my experience passes these tests then i can go even further and rule out

anything that did not occur in the presence of another. I don't usually do this if the occurrence can pass all other tests. .

i did this and i still come up with some experiences that cannot be explained.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Wednesday, have you been checked for narcolepsy? Sleep paralysis is a symptom of narcolepsy.

• Vernon Williams
    Vernon Williams

Looking back, only at JW meetings and various other times of WT association.

V

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Re: Did You Ever Think The Demons Were Bothering You?

Looking back the answer is yes,through members of the demonic Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Rockland Massachusetts the s**t that they pulled was malicious willful wanton-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• wednesday
    wednesday
    Wednesday, have you been checked for narcolepsy? Sleep paralysis is a symptom of narcolepsy.

yes i have and they more or less agree i have it. can't take provigil

• minimus
    minimus

It was not uncommon to blame illness on the demons. I don't know if the Society's literature stresses the demons for physical issues but most sick JWs tried to blame the demons for their woes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit