Sexless Marriages Could Threre Be a Direct Link by Being Raised JW?

by okiesooner1966 40 Replies latest social relationships

• JK666
    JK666

It's gonna be a COLD, COLD night for para!

JK

P.S. Hide the cutlery from bobbi

• BFD
    BFD
    ARGHHHHH!!!

I'm scared of cranky Bobbi!

I am so out of here ! bolt

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

You men can make all the jokes you want, it does not change the seriousness of this topic.

A healthy active sex life is directly proportional to a healthy partnership between two people. I know Para is joking about going drinking with the guys at a strip club, in fact I find it mildly attractive that he teases me. We both make an effort to keep our sex life going strong.

He knows how to get my attention and turn me on. I know how to arouse him and make sure the only woman he wants to pounce on is me.

If he ever stopped making lascivious comments on a regular basis I would be concerned he didn't want me anymore.

There is nothing more satisfying in life than knowing your mate is happy and content, in all aspects of your life.

Bobbi

• ninja
    ninja

my mum and dad never ever had sex

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    my mum and dad never ever had sex

Ok everyone, pay up, I win the bet, he is the spawn of Satan. I knew it!!

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

Pretty sure he was hatched.

Bobbi

• Honesty
    Honesty

Never had that problem with my ex.

The cult was ultimately the problem with our marriage.

I escaped. She stayed in.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Been married almost 15 years, had four kids (I need a tummy tuck) and hubby still call me sexy, called me that just this morning. His name for me on his cell phone is Hot Mama.

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

So funny that you brought this up!

I have been wondering if it is just my marriage, but have been afraid to ask! I don't think it's a JW thing. But I'm not sure if it is "everybody".

It is so depressing to think that ALL marriages end up sex-less in the end. Or that sex will be just once or twice a month. Kill me now

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

nah its just a damn lot of work. FACT

my wife and i have different timetables when it comes to it.......

she would instigate it to late at night for me.... ( i was working from 4am to 12 noon) she would try to start things around 11 -12 pm....... yeah right........... if i say yeah......... then the next day im DEAD

i try to start things earlier...... like 8-9pm..... forget about it she has tv programs to watch....... WTF

ok compromise............. saturday morning....... yeah RIGHT neither of us are morning people

shes under 4 blankets wearing six pairs of pajamas (mind you this is in MIAMI) im in my underware with nothing but a thin sheet over me........... lol the airconditioning is off cause its to COLD for her........ and im sweating elephants and rhinos

so whadaya do? well now things are different......... we have a child............ so when hes asleep..... game ON lol at least that solves our time issues lol.

it takes so damn much work to make a sex life happen ......... but its worth it because i wouldnt take for her.

the wbts does screw up people in every aspect but it doesent mean you cant work through it. my wife has more issues with them over sex than i do but we manage to make it work......... not as often as id like mind you but hey im a guy.

i never thought that i would be out of energy at the end of a long ass day before but if you leave sex out of your plan it WONT happen.

and DAMN WOMEN it aint all about men starting everything.

so you expect me to clean up the bedroom and put candels everywhere and cover the floor with rosepetals..................... fill the jacuzzi up with scented oils................ ok FINE that will happen once or TWICE a year the rest of the time its not gonna be like that and if you expect it to then theres gonna be a couple of unhappy nonsexual people. lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit