Sexless Marriages Could Threre Be a Direct Link by Being Raised JW?

by okiesooner1966 40 Replies latest social relationships

• Open mind
    Open mind

Two words of advice when it comes to having a "happily married" wife.

"Ladies first."

If you know what I mean.

Open Mind

• JK666
    JK666

Oh boy, this is one subject that can get me fired up! I will try to behave because this is not in the adult section.

First of all, I do believe that being raised in the "Troof" has something to do with it. If you listed to all of the tripe that the dole out on sex, you are going to have a screwed up view of sex. And then you have elders taking what was said and adding their opinion to it (with their 20-60 point IQ).

The Wac-tower give all kinds of counsel on how NOT to have sex. They also give counsel on how dating is bad unchaperoned. How if you do date, and you kiss passionately, it is unclean and could be a disfellowshipping offense. That sex is only for procreation. That, if you are married, you have to "render your due" to your mate.

Wow, thats enough to turn you on, isn't it! No wonder a lot of JW's have no understanding of sex in a loving relationship.

Things that the Wac-tower never told you and you need to know:

1. FOREPLAY - Dude, if you do not take time, and enjoy this - your sex life is going to be a lot of flying solo. The GB is full of crap, mouth stimulation can and is a lot of fun for both parties. Give her an o or two before you climb aboard, and she will look forward to it. Trust me on this one.

2. IT IS NOT DIRTY. Yum yum!

3. IT IS ENJOYABLE FOR A REASON AND GOD DOESN"T HATE YOU FOR DOING IT! Destroy the negative messages.

4. IF YOU ARE A SELFISH JERK ABOUT SEX, YOU ARE PROBABLY A SELFISH JERK THE REST OF THE TIME. Analyze yourself. The Society doesn't teach much about personal accountability. Do not be selfish in anything. Work hard to BE a good husband, not to LOOK like a good husband. In the long run it is easier.

Good luck, I am done with my work here.

JK - the love doctor

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Looks like I'm doing laundry tonight... :(

• BFD
    BFD

lol @ para...

and scrubbing the floors and cooking dinner and doing the dishes and your reward will be great. Just a feeling I have.

BFD

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

A woman who feels desired, needed and loved by her partner will always want him sexually, regardless of fatigue and life getting in the way.This has nothing to do with being raised a JW, IMO. I am going to be completely honest here and I am sure most of the women will back me up, here, I hope!

If a man is great in bed, sensual, attentive, takes his time, is unselfish, he can't keep up with his woman, because she will be all over him like a fly to honey. She won't be able to keep her hands off him, that's a 'for sure thing'.

If a man puts no or little effort into his sexual relationship with his woman and is like, hey I am ready, let's go, chances are in her mind, she is thinking, you selfish @$$!! And the mood is immediately ruined for her. Foreplay begins long before you ever enter the bedroom and that works both ways of course.

Have you spoken to her about this? If so what was her response? I suggest if you haven't already openly and honestly discussed this with your wife, you do so ASAP. There could be much bigger issues in the marriage than sex. But on a sexual note..there is a great sex book for couples called 101 Nights of Great Sex, might be a good buy.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

ARGHHHHH!!!

The point I was trying to make was men need to be attentive in all areas of married life. If you are disconnected from her daily life don't expect her to invite you to join her private life.

Just because you do the laundry don't expect to get any loving. Make a habit of being interested and the habit of regular sex will come to.

Foreplay is wonderful.

Bobbi

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    Foreplay begins long before you ever enter the bedroom and that works both ways of course.

Amen sister!

BB

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

I think that means I'm off the hook for laundry. Cool, that means I can do drinking with the guys!

We'll be at "Peelers Paradise" if you need me, hope you're frisky when I get home!

(oooh I'm soooo going to hell for this )

• emy the infidel
    emy the infidel

Try Canadian Club and 7-up, it'll loosen you up.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

We'll be at "Peelers Paradise" if you need me, hope you're frisky when I get home!

Oh yeah, a liquored up man is so sexy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit