Hello everyone, first post.

by Frjprice 108 Replies latest jw friends

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Welcome your posts should be an interesting read. Glad you are with us.

Leslie

• dobbie
    dobbie

Hello and welcome!!Looking forward to reading your posts.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Sounds like an interesting story. WELCOME to JWD!

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Welcome aboard.. This place is fun.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

This is an interesting turn. The diversity on this board is getting better all the time. I don't know why, but I think of the late Freddy Prince when I see your name. I hope you don't mind my foul rants and curses, sometimes. It ususually only happens when I talk about witnesses. I thought your avatar was a joke at first. Peace out.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome Frjprice, that was quite a move you made from being the member of a destructive cult to being a priest in a mainstream religion. That should spite the resentful JWs.

• TheListener
    TheListener

Welcome frjprice. I look forward to your perspective on matters.

I also welcome someone who may help save some others from the pain the dubs can cause.

TL

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Well - A man of the cloth has joined us here. Welcome.

Interesting path to the priesthood, huh? I am becoming aware of quite a few who have ended up in the Catholic faith after leaving the Jw's.

We look forward to hearing more as time goes on.

Jeff

alt

• oompa
    oompa

Wow, what a change, welome Father. Or Fascher, as they say in Goldmember (you will get to know me). I like the differences between your Old Church and the Roman one. You might can help me with this one:

The desire to serve god eventually overwhealmed me

Never really felt that, but appreciate creation. Can't really figure out what serving or worshiping God is, or why he would want it.

Thanks, and welcome aboard....oompa....

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hello and welcome Frjprice !!!

I, too am an apologist and speak to churches and youth groups and other organizations about the beliefs promoted by the Watchtower Society.

One of the reasons the cults are such a big draw to people is because they teach what they believe and strictly enforce those beliefs on all who agree with them and subscribe to their interpretations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit