Untolerable, Unheard of and down right Unbelievable experiences

by REBORNAGAIN 41 Replies latest jw experiences

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Has anyone experienced something really outrageous among the JW's that you want to share?

We once had a couple of JW's follow us (policeing us) as we were on our way to my (then, he's now my Ex) husband's boss's home. His boss wanted us over for an end of the year party and didn't consider it a Christmas Party because he knew we didn't celebrate Christmas. These brothers wanted to see where we were going and then have something to snitch on us about. Needless to say, we moved out of that town ASAP and didn't look back.

• Medic!?
    Medic!?

One time a friend and I when we were about 15 decided to call different witnesses on the phone and play animal noises and hang up. One of the noises sounded like two monkeys going at it. Anyways, everyone laughed and thought it was funny, except for Elder DH (Dick Head). He had us publicly reproved because we called his family up and did that. That was the end of my family going to that congregation.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Any time those brain-dead idiots tell me to just meet other men at a$$emblies and then wonder why my meeting attendance and field circus time start plummeting sharply makes you wonder what drugs they are freebasing.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Outrage after outrage after outrage, in my case. I was banned from both of my brothers weddings and my own graduation and all concerts. When I tried to return, they sat me at the back, and rushed little kids away from me, who thought I was cool. They told me, I couldn't talk with witnesses or worldly people. Who the Christ am I supposed to talk to then? They even moved the Tuesday night bookstudy from our house, because I was there. They were intentionally trying to bust my balls. Another male freind of mine who was poised to become an international model was told to drop it or else. He did, and they sat him at the back of the kingdom hall, get this people, FOR 15YEARS!!!!!!! To this day no one knows what he did wrong.

It got so bad they accused me of sleeping with someone, and I swear to Jesus Christ, I never did. I was working late one day, and needed a ride home, so I asked a sister whom I knew was working nearby, to drive me home. The following week an angry brother came to my house and ripped the doornob off threatening to beat me to a pulp. This guy was built like steel. I told him I swore to all that is holy, I never did anything with her. Years later she admitted lieing htrough her teeth every chance she got, to the elders. She ended up being so bold she slept with this brother who basically disassociated himslef, and she would even answer the door naked. Nothing, not a friggin word was ever said of her behaviour. She was never even reproved. She was related to an elder in the cong.

I had another incident where I was at an assembly and this girl slipped me her number and told me she was interested in me. She asked me to meet her, and I did. She had confessed to already sleeping with 9 guys, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to play around. I did, and before you know it, I was the scumbag, I was the shithead, I was the whore master. I was practically a virgin when I did that. I was called a deceiver by the elders. To this day she has slept around with even more guys and she is still in good standing.Nothing, not a friggin word was ever said to her either. My family backs the elders 150%

Ahhh, that felt better. Thanks for letting me vent folks. I could go on, but I feel better now.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

My wife and I have taken note whenever we see the line of morality being moved at the elders whim. For example: I'm sure we all know when an elder(s) gets a wild hair on an individual they can be relentless. Constant accusations, hair splitting of non- issues etc etc. But we both remember the day an inactive single sister from a prominent family walks in the hall.....pregnant. No questions, no inquiry, just lots of hugs from the friends. She never saw a committee meeting. My wife and I are both like what the ???????. Another one comes to mind regarding a DF'd sister. Her father was the PO. We've seen this PO keep people out for years b4 getting reinstated. Her daughter is something different. She was DF'd years ago. Probably out for 10 years. She walks back in the hall and after 1 month, she's reinstated. The list goes on.....

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Thanks Wha Happened. I'm glad you see what I'm talking about.

I could go on and list at least thirty instances, of heavy offenses that went completely unanswered. What amazes me is that if I mentioned a word of anyone elses offense, or the conspiacy of the elders to my father, he just wouldn't have any of it!

When I first got bullied by these guys, I didn't know of all these things. I heard, and got to see over the years, and talked personally to many folks, who were just laughing at the whole thing. To this day he refuses to see it.

It was very damaging to me, and I took the matters very seriously, because it was life and death to my family. They gave weight to it, like cement shoes. I am beyond enraged with disgust and am fit to be tied when I hear about the double lives, and dealings of these sick bullies.

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

I had to laugh at the stupidity of the JW's shunning us, specifically when you said you weren't allowed to talk to the JW's or the so called "Worldly people". Is that not a screwed up organization? I can't believe how much and for how long some of us have tolerated their crap. Btw, you can talk to me....I'm all ears.

LINDA

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I was pioneering at the age of 18 or so.

I kept seeing a car that resembled the car of an elder in the congregation. Turns out [I find out 15 years later] that this guy spent several days following us around in service when I drove, because his prissy daughter had told him she didn't think I was a good driver.

The irony is that she owned a Camaro, and drove like she was on fire most of them time. I was driving a 'boat', an old man's car, because it was cheap and I could stay in the pio service that way. 35 years later I have still not had an accident or a ticket. Bet that little bitch has.

Jeff

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Well thanks Linda. Sometimes I just need to vent, even though its been 22 years since all that bullshit happended, it is never over, cuz the witnesses and my family never let it die. I have come a long way. I have healed and am still doing so. I hope this post is an affirmation, for all those who read it, and see themselves in the position, of being at the mercy of these bullies, and tell them to piss up a rope.

It might suprize many, how our own families can be our worst enemies, and actually aid these pricks to have their feild day. I sometimes think I should have listened, when told by several shrinks, to leave my family and get away. Well shit, you might as well say I was raised by a pack of wolves. Where the hell do you start from there, not trusting anyone? And I mean no one. If I wanted to get real personal about my life I doubt I would do it here. In fact there are things I will never speak of, and take to my grave.

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Bethel, I know you have people reading, but are you READING?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit