Post your photos time!!!

by dobbie 340 Replies latest jw friends

• dobbie
    dobbie

ok this is hubby (this is an old one though, before he got into sticky up hair!)

• bluesbreaker59
    bluesbreaker59

Me with a Tiny Beer out at a local watering hole, hmmm... maybe not...

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

babyaandbabyb.jpg picture by Milkshakesrtasti

twinsbabygirls.jpg picture by MilkshakesrtastiI was trying to hide my fat arse!

• 4digitcode
    4digitcode

i don't know how to upload pictures :(

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

I have a serious lack of pics uploaded anywhere, but here's one I think I haven't posted here yet. . .

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Fourdigit just upload your pic through this site or to photobucket, and then copy the picture, and paste it in your reply.

• delilah
    delilah

oops.....sorry.hit the wrong button.... you guys/girls all look awesome. Nice to put pics to names....thanx.

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Here is one of me and my soon to be ex wife (She's still a Dub) - but I will officially be divorced in a couple weeks... Let the fun begin! Hahaha...

[IMG]alt[/IMG]

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

Is it that time again?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And my rockin' thinking foil cap

• dobbie
    dobbie

Billzfan don't think you'll be single for long! Wow how did your Soon to be ex get away with a strapless frock, its v pretty but i'd have got counselled for showing that much skin lol!

MsMcD the twins are cute!

That's a great pic BigW, gave me neckache though lol!

Thanks for all your photos, its great to be able to picture you all when reading your posts, more please!

4Digitcode i went into files and from there uploaded the pics from my computer. Then when i post i clicked on the paperclip at the top and then you can select the pics you want to attach. Don't know how to get them out of the little jwd boxes though to make them bigger like everyone elses!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit