Post your photos time!!!

by dobbie 340 Replies latest jw friends

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

My top 3 were Jack Osborne 67%, Benicocio Del Toro 62% and Lou Reed 61%

• brinjen
    brinjen

tnangel73, you're almost there...

Use the 'direct link' code in photobucket then the picture icon when you make your post (next to the smiley face). It will work then.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I got a hit with Johnny Depp twice. One with my avatar photo,at 78% recognition and the other one 74%. I tested to see, the accuracy of the testing by putting a photo of George Clooney, and it recognized him right away at 97%! I tried another Photo and got Demi Moore at 73%.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Thought I'd specify, thats my old avatar that got 78%. My new avatar is recognized mostly as a female.???. Incidently try out the morphing feature on the site. The person you look most like can be morphed from your photo right in front of your eyes!

• BFD
    BFD

I'm trying to post the morph but it ain't happening. I morph into Karl Marx!

BFD

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

I ran my avatar pic through and I resemble L. Ron Hubbard 53%

• BFD
    BFD

Tyrone you're much hotter than Johnny Depp.

BFD

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Thanks Bfd. I was suprized though. In Tula's Hollywood thread I thought I would get George Clooney to play me in a movie but the scan didn't yeild any Clooney photos. Its funny how we see ourselves, but the computer doesn't lie. It just adds up the similar features and does the comparative math. I"ve been told I look like lots of people but never Johnny Depp!

I was also suprized that in the leaser recognition photos I felt some of the guys that looked like me was dead wrong. Try out that morphing thing!

• tnangel73
    tnangel73

I had to log on with internet explorer. Mozilla has all my addons blocked. Anyway, again. altaltalt

• TheCoolerKing
    TheCoolerKing

hmmm...anybody know who Goran Visnjic is?? Apparently I share a 63% likeness with him...

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/tryFaceRecognition.php

TCK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit