Brother Prince

by The-Borg 67 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

He only went back for his own marketing reasons, he used to be called the little dirty one, which he promoted intensionally so as to bring notice to himself

now his fan base has matured so now he's the clean and righteous one, a new marketing ploy.

I'm guessing that his mother heard some his early music which was really filthy even in today standards and decided he needed god to clean himself up.

He still creeps me out now just as he did back then......but thats the rock and roll business I guess

The little dirt one has just placed a white sheet over himself, something that I can see through as well as others, talented or not.

• flipper
    flipper

Mr. Prince is accepted as one poster said because of the money he has donated. I would expect the next upcoming announcement of governing body appointments will include Mr. Prince . Whether or not he becomes president or not is all dependent on whether he donates millions or hundreds of millions. Nauseating to me! This organization would appoint Michael Jackson as caretaker and watchperson of the secret database file of molesters, if he himself donated millions. Wouldn't even matter to them he's dissassociated. They'd let him back in on a technicality. They are that WEIRD!

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Love that Borg pic. Keep em coming!!!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Maybe the box was to keep the riff raff away from the nice, family oriented JWs. Lets face it, the Borg won't even admit that he is a Jehovah's Witness. Mention him to any JW online and most claim that he is not a real JW, or that it is a false i-net rumor or a dirty rotten lie from apostates. Why confirm it to the masses? Tens of thousands of eyeWitnesses?.

• Medic!?
    Medic!?

Cool, maybe he can bring Michael Jackson along to the next convention!

• ninja
    ninja

hes a wee dwarf....I would love to annoy him then hold him at arms length by the head as he tries to punch me

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Imagine the seating arrangement, C.O and his wife D.O and his wife...Prince dressed like a pimp with two body guards. D.O turns to him and says: "Yo my man, can you did this funky info. it's sooo fly..." One of Prince's body guards shoots him for showing "dis-respect."

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Oh, believe me...there are many Jehovah's Witnesses online at Prince.org who defend him to the death. I have argued with them all about Prince's hypocrisy. The people on that site curse, tell dirty jokes, etc., but it's okay for JWS to be there because Prince is a witness.

I even posted a scan of the 09 KM....what a joke. One even had the nerve to tell me Prince's song "DO ME BABY" was about spirituality. mmmm....okay.... And that she could listen to any songs even if they had risque lyrics because she was married! This from a pioneer "sister."

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Ninja that is hilarious!!!!!!!!

• DannyHaszard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit