Brother Prince

by The-Borg 67 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Jehovah will, but will the congo? So sad.....Why haven't you answered my questions. Would you need to witnesses if someone put your child in harms way?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Again u chose to change topics as many JW's do when they are cornered in a point. I was specifically addressing your comment. No one here is speaking about the 2 witness law in scripture. But if u want to start a new thread go for it.

No one is more combative than a JW when he faces the truth and he's on the wrong side of the fence.

• harleau
    harleau

LOL on the Schnookums. That's what I call my daughter. Lol. Enough already with the name calling. I am not arrogant. I am very down to earth and I listen to everything anyone has to say even if I don't agree. So that is not the case and my husband I are very close but if the day comes where he can no longer accept my studying to become a Witness then I will help him pack his bags and there is nothing so large that Jehovah can't see me through. I respect what you guys believe, but you slander things I do. Do you think I only have friends who are Witnesses? No. I love diversity. Jehovah gave us all free will and the ability to do what we choose. Just because I do things my way and you yours does not make either of us right, superior or wrong. I treat everyone that way.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I u treat everyone equally then u must be a lonely little troll

• harleau
    harleau

Let me help you out, a woman I commented earlier spoke on the 2 Witness rule. I did not change subjects and I believe I have kept a pretty decent grasp on your conversation.

• harleau
    harleau

Are you a former Jehovah's Witness? Why did you leave? Do you get your rox off by referring to me as a troll? You will not get me to act in any way that I shouldn't if that is your purpose.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

go back to your original comment so u can see how wrong u are. Do u feel your defending the organization? Do u not feel that Jehovah has the capacity to do so on his own? Do u think he would elect a substandard troll like yourself to speak for him?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'm baptized

• harleau
    harleau

You are a Baptised Brother? A Jehovah's Witness and yet you have been calling me a troll for like 15 minutes? Ok, so here is my phone number and you do not have to use it, I can keep typing but I explain things better in person or over the phone.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what is it you are hoping to accomplish if I call?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit