Brother Prince

by The-Borg 67 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• 4mylove
    4mylove

I feel so sorry for you. You have been handed rose colored shades. I hope you or no one in you family ever needs blood. I hope your child is safe in this new world you have brought her into. I hope you always keep two witnesses close by to stand by your story at the needed time. I hope you never have to run to an organization to answers life's most personal questions. Since your organization is chosen by Jehovah, ask them why to the many questions that society has posed for them. Good luck....you need it. Investigate this board, you may just find The Truth. Try to not let your world fall apart when you do.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Then you could say what ever you wanted or felt.

• harleau
    harleau

I have no idea what you are talking about. I can answer any questions, nothing is off limits and I pity you. Whenever I encounter someone who doesn't know the truth, I want to hand them a Bible and sit and talk. It is so important to have a hope for the future and you will never have that in this world. I do not need two Brothers by my side because Jehovah is always there and if I need to contemplate my words or actions, I can just pray. I hope you research your Bible and discover what the truth really is.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

On the roads to baptism or u would what? The funny thing about the internet is it gives a perceived backbone to the spineless, or a sack to those who lack. It's easy to be anonimous and cause controversy. The Website is very clear as to who posts here and why. Do you honestly think u are going to make even a small dent of difference in anyone's opinion here?

I advise that you find the deaf, dumb, and blind and work your spiritual miricles on them.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

I hope you research the organization you are about to commit your and your child's life to. Since you are into your own research, do search on any search engine and type Jehovah's witness and child and sick back and ponder. You'll understand the two witness rule.

• harleau
    harleau

When I wanted to curse or call people names I would just step away from my Christianity a moment and have at it. And trust me Sweetie, I have yet to meet the person that can tango with me when angry or upset and you, my dear, are not my match.

I have come to realize that I have to clothe myself in a new personality at all times so I don't let silly, immature, blind comments make me upset. I pray that Jehovah blesses you and all your efforts in life because not even you know of what you speak. But just for fun, I would be happy to explore this board.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Are you that silly WT troll that lives in TX? I remember u on pasadisecafediscussions recently. A similar tone and arrogance.

I addressed your comments specifically on Prince and u chose to ignore and deflect to a new subject. I'm sure anyone u call sweetie on this board will injoy your ignorance for tha moment. But after a while, it does get old.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Now invite all the other minions in your congo and let the games begin. I am only my husbands sweetie. By the way, is you husband a Witness? What will you do when he tells you he no longer is, or that he can not concur. Oh yea....Schnookums!

• harleau
    harleau

I would type some things that Jehovah would have to forgive me for later. And then you would see how spineless I really am, but that is not what I here for. I came to this site thinking I would actually make friends but I kinda rushed into things.. And I know all about the 2 Witness Rule. That is in the BIBLE. The reason I am not typing profane words is because I am trying to everything based on the Bible. Jehovah will bless me for it no matter how angry I get.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit