Are you a good person? Take the Bible challenge.

by jesusisgod 149 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Is it a sin to think about hanging someone from a tree, I was just wondering, cause thats what I was just

thinking about doing to jesusisgod

I didn't see it on the list ?

• jesusisgod
    jesusisgod

You're in luck, hanging someone from a tree is murder.

Do not murder- not just the physical act but if you hate someone within your heart, like wishing them dead its the same thing.

• jesusisgod
    jesusisgod

Is anyone here actually a Jehovah's witness? I haven't met someone who is a part of this organization online. I am not a part of the Watchtower.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

jesusisgod:
    Which one of those commandments is the greatest?

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Whew! I thought for sure masturbation would be on there. I guess that didn't quite crack the top ten.

• 5go
    5go

Please tell God we need Him to...

I would say "cease and desist" but god seems to have already done that.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

god who? No such critter. A bunch of guys wrote the Bible, guys we never even heard of or met, and other guys said it was Moses or some such famous person who did the writing. And then some other guys disagreed. And why pick those particular rules as a standard of goodness - could there be other more useful standards? I don't need your approval to believe I am a good person, don't need your particular yardstick either.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo
    Is anyone here actually a Jehovah's witness? I haven't met someone who is a part of this organization online. I am not a part of the Watchtower.

Do we hear the first sound of a penny dropping?? Have you actually looked around this site or have you just come to 'evangelise'? Just to cut this short I'll give you the answer you're looking for - everyone fails the test including you, JIG because "all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" Thank God that He looks at each individual heart, not just for mass adherence to a set of rules as you seem to think He does

• eclipse
    eclipse

Most of us here at one time were Witnesses. There are some active witnesses here who stay for their family. There are witness apologist who come here to defend the watchtower and have an argument with us poztates. I was going to ask you the same thing, Robin (not sure if you are of the female or male gender). What brings you here to a JW site? It is obvious you are not a dub(JW). Did you just come here to tell us all to repent? Trying to save the world, are you? Well, if your god wasn't so intent on destroying it (again), then you wouldn't have that fear in your heart. Good thing that the Bible has been proven to be just writings by man. Take care, Robin. I pity you, I really do, for it must suck being in your shoes.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

JiG, according to the Bible, those 10 commandments were broken when Moses threw them to the ground. God told him to write out a new set, but it was different. One example being number 10- Do not cook a young goat in its mother's milk. Which set are the real 10 commandments, and how did you decide this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit