My nana is dying :(

by Es 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Es
    Es

Thank you all for your wonderful support, there was one time when I was there when she started crying and continually saying "Please stop it" I kept asking her if she was in pain but she wouldnt respond, it was almost like she was having a bad dream, and then the next second she was asleep again.

It was quite distressing to see and at that moment I felt like her passing on would be ther best for her she would be at peace and pain free.

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

Hi es: so sorry to hear about your nana. I was close to my oma. The last time I saw her was when I was 8 when we left for Canada. She passed away when I was 12 and I still miss her. Like bluebell, I still can get teary eyed when I think of her. Take care and hugs.

• Es
    Es

Thank you and big hugs to you

es

• delilah
    delilah

Es, I'm very sorry....they will keep her as comfortable as they can.....I know it's terribly rough on you, to see your nan like this. I'm sending you great big hugs.....

• Es
    Es

thanks hun

• dobbie
    dobbie

So sorry Es about your nan, my nans 80 and lives with my mum so i see her constantly and i dread the day when she gets taken from us. I'm so glad you've been able to spend some last time together and she was well enough to recognise you. I know you'd dearly love her to have seen your little ones and baby grow up, my beautiful auntie died just before James was born but he still knows her from all our photos and talk about her and take flowers to her grave so he feels he knew her and its a small comfort but i know she'd have liked that. I got to show her the scan photo before she passed away so in a way she did get to see him, so if your nanny's seen your scan pic its not the same but she has had a glimpse of your little baby. Take care hun, email me anytime if you want to. xxx BIg huge hug to you Debbie xxx

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Sweetiepoppet, I'm so sorry about your Nan, I really enjoyed meeting her. She was so spright then too! It must be agonising to be there, but she'd really appreciate seeing you and the bubs.

Massive hugs from us

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit