My nana is dying :(

by Es 46 Replies latest jw friends

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Sorry to hear your Nan is about to leave you, Es. My FIL knew when his time was up and was happy to go. "I want to see God now!" he said. He was less concerned about his imminent passing than we were. (((((((Es))))))) Chris

• PEC
    PEC

((((es))))

Philip

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((((((((((es)))))))))))))

I am sorry for your feelings of hurt and anger and regret because your nan is passing on. Tho it's not the same as her physically being there, I believe she will be able to be with you and see your children grow up in spirit. If this is not also your belief, I would recommend asking her to give you a sign that eternal life exists once she's gone from this earth. And then I would do my best to keep her alive for my kids by journaling your best memories of Nana and speaking of her often. Perhaps you've already thought of some of these things.

For now, you are giving her a precious parting gift with your bedside presence, affectionate touch, and loving words.

out

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

((((es)))))

I am so sorry. my grandmother is older and I dread the day I'll have to say goodbye to her. she was more a mother to me than my own mother.

so, so, so very sorry. sigh.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

My condolences....

Swalker

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Very deeply sorry.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I fully understand how you feel since she helped you out so much in your post JW days. But I suppose there is only so much she can take with her medical conditions.

• free2think
    free2think

Im sorry Es

((((((((hugs))))))))

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

(((((es)))))

• bluebell
    bluebell

I'm sorry Es - i was close to my nan too, she was agreat lady and I miss her still (crying as i think about it) but her quality of life was so little towards the end. i got the chance to tell her i loved her before she died and i am eternally grateful that i did. its sad but i almost wish she had died a year earlier when she had her first stroke, she could have died peacefully without suffering, don't be angry at your nan for not wanting to suffer anymore, be grateful for all the good memories instead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit