We've lost so much.

by shell69 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Maddie
    Maddie

Oh Shell, I am so sorry that you are separated from your dear little nephew.

My heartfelt thoughts are with you and hopes that it will change for you one day

Big hugs and love

Maddie

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

(((Auntie Twinkle)))

Of all the people I left behind in the org, it is the children I miss the most. I too was Auntie to a number of kids and am not sure I'll ever see any of them again. It hurts. Beyond words.

tall penguin

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

I'm so sorry Shell 69.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

I helped raise my nephew - what a fabulous little kid. He is grown up now, with kids of his own, and out of the org., although his ex-wife and kids are still in. I love my memories of that sweet little boy. I am sorry you have lost your nephew - I hope he gets out of the org. also one of these days.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((shell))))))))))))))))))))

nj

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Man oh man. Thanks for sharing your feelings. We're with you on this one. Remember, it's the hate of this religion that divides us from those we love, it's not you.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

We've gained more than we've lost, including the potential for so much more than we ever would have had or achieved.

However, it would rip my heart out if I lost my little nephews. They're like my own. Fortunately my sister left the JWs about the time that I did. I totally empathise!!!

{{{{hugs}}}}

• dobbie
    dobbie

Oh Shell i've been upset this week over my 5yr old nephew, his middle names Leon. We are trying to get things sorted with his parents but its not easy. At least i can see him in the school playground and my 3yr old niece so i can see they're alive and well but it breaks my heart - i miss none of the others but i used to look after him alot and he always loved coming to our house i feel so sad for him and the life he will have. Sending you a big hug hun.

• anewme
    anewme

That is so sad Shell. Maybe he will make it out of the cult and come and find his old Auntie Twinkle
    someday!

I hope for that day to come to you dear.

I share your pain........with equal pain for my own little ones who are lost to me for now.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

At the risk of them sending it back, send him a gift every now and again.

Most children don't become JW's when they finally decide for themselves.
    I know that's like 13-14 years into the future and you want to be there for him
    now. As he gets older, find some way to help him know you care and JW's
    are wrong. You can do this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit