We've lost so much.

by shell69 33 Replies latest jw friends

• shell69
    shell69

Guys;

So sorry. I normally come on here, and am strong and very vocal in me distain for the borg and all the things it entailed. Just feeling a bit sad for myself tonight and wanted to tell my friends.

My birthday was yesterday. The first official b.day since my official exit from the religion.

It got me to thinking about things. I dont miss the mind control, I don't miss the double standards.

But more than anything I miss my little nephew. Leon. He used to call me Auntie Twinkle. One summer < bless him, I got sick of the little mite following me ( since he used to virtualy live with me, since my ex pole dancing sister was busy persuing a rich brother to make her husband)calling me auntie shell. I said,,, I'm Auntie Twinkle.. And the name really stuck.

The last time I spoke to him was at the memorial in 2006. He wandered over in his lovely shirt and pink tie, He was as loving as ever, and said; why are you not friends with mummy anymore?, I cant remeber what I replied axactly, but I think I changed the subject.. Quick sharp!!!

I miss this little boy so much. I can live without my religious bigot mother, my distant brother and my slut sister. But I loved that little boy like you wouldn't believe.

Sorry guys, just even the hardest ones of us FEEL IT every now and again.

I need a hug from from my beautifull little nephew, but I won't have one again

Shell

• Gordy
    Gordy

Hi Shell

Know how you feel not seen two of my daughters for 6 years.

• shell69
    shell69

part of me wishes I'd have known it was that last hug I'd evr had, coz OMG I don't think I had ever had let him go.

Shell

• shell69
    shell69

he was 4 at the time

• delilah
    delilah

Ah, Shell....my heart goes out to you right now. I'll send you a huge hug, but I know......it's not the same.

Perhaps one day, when your nephew is older, he'll come to visit his "Auntie Twinkle"....and you'll make up for lost time.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I miss this little boy so much. I can live without my religious bigot mother, my distant brother and my slut sister. But I loved that little boy like you wouldn't believe.

I shed a tear when I read your words. The light of my life is my 3 year old grandson. I absolutely can not imagine life without him in it. So, while he is in it, I can understand how your heart must feel. Another tear came to my eye just contemplating a loss of him like you are enduring now.

I don't have the healing words you need to hear. All I can offer is an understanding spirit, and an honest hope that you can eventually get thru this. Lean on us.

Jeff

• shell69
    shell69

He's just the most beautifull little lad. And of all my dub relatives; he just lloved me. I was his aunty.

THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN NO STRINGS!!!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Aw, Shell ((((())))).

Sylvia

• PEC
    PEC

There is no love in the borg.

Philip

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'm really sorry, Shell.